Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you speaking on characters that aren't Sanji or Crocodile? You can't be this stupid to still have this childish take of Nami only being around for fanservice.
When did I say all of Namis panels are fanservice?? When did I even say most of them were??

But even you know she has more fanservice panels than anyone else in the crew.

So what was the point of separating the strawhats and why is Bonney still asking Vegapunk the same question for the past 7 chapters. "what happened to kuma", "tell me why you did that to Kuma", "what happened to Kuma", "tell me why you did that to Kuma" like come on already........................................
Seems hes trying to align it with whatever hes doing in real time at Mariejois

When did I say all of Namis panels are fanservice?? When did I even say most of them were??

But even you know she has more fanservice panels than anyone else in the crew.
Oh sure, like Robin isn't prancing around in nearly nothing in Egghead or like she wasn't almost fully naked against Black Maria in her giant form just earlier. Nami has had less fanservice in recent times than Robin but even so, what does it actually matter? Fanservice doesn't make a character bad.

So uhhh REAL TALK.

Why do you all want Zoro to be a mary-sue? Sanji fans barely mention CoC for the character, and you come unglued and swear to the heavens you won't let him have it or he won't have it. But on the flip side you want Zoro to be faster and have better CoO than Sanji no matter what...

Characters are supposed to have strengths and weaknesses. I.E Zoro stronger, Sanji faster, Zoro CoA, Sanji CoO as Oda puts in SBSs.

But you want Zoro to be OP, and perfect, and have everything everyone else has as strengths, making him what authors hate. ...Why? Why do you want to ruin your favorite character?

So what was the point of separating the strawhats and why is Bonney still asking Vegapunk the same question for the past 7 chapters. "what happened to kuma", "tell me why you did that to Kuma", "what happened to Kuma", "tell me why you did that to Kuma" like come on already........................................
Yeah I can’t believe Bonney wants to find out why her loving father was enslaved :zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.