Rate?

• Total voters
I

Iswit

Not possible.
If you think about it, Sanji didn't reacted pervertly toward Big Mom neither.
Sanji didn't reacted pervertly toward Smoothie neither.

Conclusion: Sanji only reacts pervertly toward female characters weaker than him. With the stronger ones, he doesn't dare to pull any of his antics.

Sanji is scared with Stussy.
Means Stussy is stronger than Sanji.
So that's why Zoro doesn't react to women at all,that makes sense, thanks for the explanation. :myman:

I don't see how the rest of that is relevant to what I asked. Like okay, no reaction if she's stronger. But how does that make what I asked not possible? You didn't explain yourself at all.
I answered it though.
Stussy is not Sanji's mom / auntie / grandma whatever. They are not related.
Sanji doesn't dare to go heart eyes with her, simply because she is stronger than him.
I thought it's not that complicated and easy to understand. Sorry to overestimate your reading comprehension, but again you wouldn't like Sanji if your comprehension was alright.
Post automatically merged:

So that's why Zoro doesn't react to women at all,that makes sense, thanks for the explanation. :myman:
Ok, Mr. Sanji > Coby.

I answered it though.
Sanji doesn't dare to go heart eyes with her, simply because she is stronger than him.
I thought it's not that complicated and easy to understand. Sorry to overestimate your reading comprehension, but again you wouldn't like Sanji if your comprehension was alright.
I asked if it was possible, you still fail to tell me how it's not possible. Given she's in MADS and looks a like Sora, how can you 100% rule out any relation?

I

Iswit

I answered it though.
Post automatically merged:

Ok, Mr. Sanji > Coby.
Coby is Nami tier right now Zeus > Coby

I asked if it was possible, you still fail to tell me how it's not possible. Given she's in MADS and looks a like Sora, how can you 100% rule out any relation?
Nothing complicated, the author just happens to draw female characters similarly.

Stussy isn't related to Sora, nor I don't think Oda purposefully made them similar. Because Judge didn't react when he saw Stussy in WCI. Had they related, he should at least react "she looks similar to my late wife".

Not possible.
If you think about it, Sanji didn't reacted pervertly toward Big Mom neither.
Sanji didn't reacted pervertly toward Smoothie neither.

Conclusion: Sanji only reacts pervertly toward female characters weaker than him. With the stronger ones, he doesn't dare to pull any of his antics.

Sanji is scared with Stussy.
Means Stussy is stronger than Sanji.
damn, can’t believe Topis saying return to sabaody Sanji >> Boa Hancock

GOATs

Just built different

Also
Kudos to Kaku for casually using Rankyaku Amanedachi as his entry level move in base, when before the TS it was his absolute strongest move and he needed the Zoan transformation to do that

But damn Zoro effortlessly deflected it with a nameless Hakiless block with a single sword
To achieve the same result, before the TS he needed to use Nine Sword Style