Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
No use debating who got lucky and when and where, it would never end lol
But in this current predicament, you can't say Riboku is surviving due to a specific formation

Kaine staying alive and spotting Koku'Ou just in time to take these 2 arrows is a random occurence
Futei and Bananji's son arriving ahead of time was also random
And now god knows what Hara will pull lol

But yeah there's no use debating luck, I was responding to GG Kanki for saying Riboku survived due to particular arrangements.
I mean, the chapter puts it in text boxes, which are the closest thing we have to author’s notes, that Ri Boku did in fact have his army arranged in a manner which allowed them to regroup quickly.

Wouldn’t you agree that level of caution and layered thinking is consistent with the prep Ri Boku took to creating the cage and how he dealt with Kan Ki in it? If anything, Ri Boku’s caution worked against him at Gishi Plains and somewhat again now - even while his men are coming to his aid, it’s because Ri Boku was so aware of the implications of a massacre at Hika could mean for Zhao’s future that Kan Ki was able to exploit that and manipulate him into leaving Gian.
Post automatically merged:

or a way to avoid arguing with dumb people
It can be a tough pill to swallow when the facts don’t support you, I know, but if you are your mother’s son like I know you are, swallowing should come easy. I’m personally curious which of your unfortunate biological donors will be more relieved to learn you don’t, as it turns out, suck quite as much as they think you do.

Last edited:
I mean, the chapter puts it in text boxes, which are the closest thing we have to author’s notes, that Ri Boku did in fact have his army arranged in a manner which allowed them to regroup quickly.
Riboku is no amateur lol, your average general would already be smoke at this point to a degree where not even the devil’s luck can keep them alive, this is no easy ambush.
But even for Riboku, this trap can’t be completely countered with some arrangements, and that’s pretty much evidenced by Riboku making these arrangements (even though he didn’t predict it) and still facing sure death on multiple occasions.

Bafuuji and Futei arrived ahead of their armies even though they were advancing at a much faster rate than Riboku’s unit. Kaine arrived quickly too, her actions were also randomized in the Riboku’s eyes.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Riboku is no amateur lol, your average general would already be smoke at this point to a degree where not even the devil’s luck can keep them alive, this is no easy ambush.
But even for Riboku, this trap can’t be completely countered with some arrangements, and that’s pretty much evidenced by Riboku making these arrangements (even though he didn’t predict it) and still facing sure death on multiple occasions.

Bafuuji and Futei arrived ahead of their armies even though they were advancing at a much faster rate than Riboku’s unit. Kaine arrived quickly too, her actions were also randomized in the Riboku’s eyes.
it's amazing how fast they arrived too considering that even before the ambush the author made a point to tell us they had already pushed their horses past their limits but that's the ammount of plot armor RBK has

People saying Riboku needs luck coz its been shitty for him since Bayou.

Right. He's been pretty unlucky coz he survived Gekishin without Houken, Survived YTW or Duke without Houken, survived against Shin and Shiryu without Houken and now against Kanki as well. It was only due to his great formation and great martial prowess that he survived. If he would've been lucky than Qin would be non-existent. Lol

Don't know if even MC Shin is that much lucky.

Why couldn’t it? It’s Ri Boku, and the Qin have 10K left divided across 3 routes, including their injured, so it’s not like Kan Ki is attacking with significant numbers.

The ambush took Ri Boku by surprise. His armies are still scrambling to come this aid. No counter is underway yet, if it happens at all - personally I think the Qin manage to dip after this failed attempt.

The Zhao have the best and fastest horses in the land, that’s been established for hundreds of chapters now.

Kan Ki used that to separate Ri Boku from 100K men led by En Kan, thereby improving the odds of a successful ambush by leaps and bounds.

People saying Riboku needs luck coz its been shitty for him since Bayou.

Right. He's been pretty unlucky coz he survived Gekishin without Houken, Survived YTW or Duke without Houken, survived against Shin and Shiryu without Houken and now against Kanki as well. It was only due to his great formation and great martial prowess that he survived. If he would've been lucky than Qin would be non-existent. Lol

Don't know if even MC Shin is that much lucky.
Follow your logic to its end conclusion. If Ri Boku didn’t have Hou Ken as his cheat code, he obviously wouldn’t move and make decision as though he did.

“Surviving against YTW” is one hell of a stretch and a half. He withdrew when the siege was lost. He still had 10s of thousands of troops - all elites - and 100s of thousands more a day or so removed from Sai. There was nothing for him to survive.

I'm not sure what you're even referring to with Shin and Shi Ryou?

Don’t talk about luck and plot armour unless you’re willing to address Kan Ki, or the Ls Ri Boku has taken.

Last edited:
Shuma's death is somewhat reminiscent to Gakuga's death (Duke Hyou's lieutenant).

This makes me curious as to what is going to happen to Kanki, though I believe it's also very possible for him to escape seeing as how escaping/stealth is their expertise and Kanki may have very well already secured an escape path from the beginning.

This makes me curious as to what is going to happen to Kanki, though I believe it's also very possible for him to escape seeing as how escaping/stealth is their expertise and Kanki may have very well already secured an escape path from the beginning.
Speaking of escaping, how the fuck are the HSA and Gakuka making it back to Qin? They are right in the middle of enemy territory, with Riboku's cage still surrounding the entire region.

Heki is supposedly in prison too, maybe we'll get some prison escape mini arc after this.

Speaking of escaping, how the fuck are the HSA and Gakuka making it back to Qin? They are right in the middle of enemy territory, with Riboku's cage still surrounding the entire region.

Heki is supposedly in prison too, maybe we'll get some prison escape mini arc after this.
I was wondering the same, I think there has to be some sort of confrontation between Shin and Riboku (and perhaps Karyo Ten and Kaine) during the upcoming climax and then afterwards those two units will escape using the commotion as a distraction.

Damn @Xione and me took fat Ls lol. I really thought Hara would stay true to one-shot Li Mu who was an iron mass of muscle lol, but Kingdom Riboku seems to just be “pretty strong” lol
But nah bruh, we haven't taken Ls. Recall the reason we had Riboku that high martially wasn't for some generic clashes, but specifically what's implied about his past. And his past has yet to brought up when it comes to combat scenarios. Let me explain:

In Riboku's backstory, Riboku tells us about a warrior who was a beast martially. He went to war for revenge against for his family, by taking his friends/cousins/etc to war as well. And then when Kaine asks if that warrior and his battalion lost all their lives, he says no, that only happened to the enemies. With a serious as fuck look on his face.

But how did no enemy survive? Well this is the key part. He went into a trance. They attacked him non-stop, arrows, spears, etc, the mf tanked it all and kept slaying all his enemies. But then he came to sense once he accomplished the goal of killing the enemy general. Meaning the entire time he was going beast mode, he wasn't in his senses, aka no awareness of the battlefield around him.

When he comes to his senses he doesn't even know that none of his battalion survived. That's how bad he lost his senses in the combat. 0 awareness of comrades and the on going battlefield, just complete focus on slaughtering.

After this he kept on being wreckless and throwing himself head first, in turn suffering crushing defeats, leading to the point he meets Houken. (Note all the Zhao soldiers going ?! what?! when they hear Riboku lost many things he held dear and how he used to be in the past. Meaning this mf's past is essentially something only handful know)

In KINGDOM, Hara also gives us an insight on Riboku's thoughts of the past. He blamed himself (and still does) for the losses of his family. He's like yo fucking I let them die. They died because of what I was doing, and what he was doing was going into a trance where he's simply slaughtering enemies without care for anything else.

After being saved by Houken is when Riboku has a change of mind/thinking. He abandons the combat role and focuses solely on strategy, to a point many viewed him as a "coward". Which he even teased himself with, that he's a coward. Which is a complete contrast to the DAWG he was.

Up to chapter 260, we had the likes of Ouki/Houken/Moubu/Renpa/Kashibou/etc introduced in the series. But WHO was the character to whom's body Oda dedicates a chapter? Riboku. Not just any type of body, but a Warrior's Body. This is coming AFTER we already know he's a got a formidable martial aura from his meeting with Ryofui.

And in that chapter 260: A Warrior's Body. We have this panel of Kaine:

Formerly what? Cause remember when he met Kaine he was just a strategist. And things against the Xiongnu, strategy. So when she's referring to "was formerly", it's referring to that time that Riboku told Kaine about. A time that Hara has to get into within the main storyline still. Hence he cut off after "Was formerly". Even the scars that Karyo Ten highlights that he possesses, these scars are from even before he met Kaine (as they exist in the one shot which leaves villager people stunned when they see them).

So when I'm speaking of this mf gonna be Top 1 martially for Zhao. I'm not speaking of a sane Riboku, no no no. I'm speaking of when this mf goes into that trance, where he's focusing on simply slaughtering the enemy and nothing else. That's the Riboku that's a martial beast. And so far in the series, no chance has come where him going into the trance is more beneficial to his goals and ideals than being a sane strategist.

Now with that said, the recent chapters don't mean much. I feel like some folks are heavily exaggerating what happened. Nothing surprising or big that determines anything about Riboku's martial prowess happened in this chapter.

642: He comes in and blocks a downward all out two-hand swing with his sword. Notice his sword isn't drastically moved down but simply moves a little bit. This is from somebody who's supposedly the next big hitter of the Kanki army after Zenou. (Keep in mind Moubu had somebody like Aisen in his army. Kanki also having a hidden youngin martial beast that's not a general isn't anything surprising).

642: Next we have an exchange that lasts barely few seconds. Where the Shuma dude is aggressive and forces Riboku to be on the defensive blocking for 1 hit.

Then another defensive block for the 2nd time. I'm fairly certain I can go back in the manga and find where a superior combatant was forced into a defensive position of blocking like that due to the opposition being overly aggressive. We can see from Riboku's face he's completely fine, but of course Kaine comes in regardless:

Then within few seconds after Kaine's interference, with Riboku still right in front of the dude. He does this with a casual mfin face And the other guy ain't know what hit him until after he was stabbed through the head, despite Riboku being in front of him and right behind Kaine the entire time:

643: He doesn't "sense" the arrow come since he's distracted by one of his cherished people's health, not a big deal since Ouki got hit by an arrow while being distracted. Cause we've already seen him deflect arrows like nothing before.

643: Then he clashes with that other dude/chick. And after the equal clash he gets overpowered in the 2nd one where he's on the defensive and blocking it. He blocks the attack meant for his head, then other people come in.

643: Then once the other people come in for Riboku, he simply goes quiet, until there's some distance, then he comes back to get Kaine. But within that time that kid catches up to him again. And this time he blocks a swing coming at him, the other dude then overpowering his block. Overpowering a block and pushing him back has simply to do with physical strength, not with martial prowess. And it's not like Riboku swung his sword on the offensive and got overpowered. If that kid from Kanki's army couldn't overpower a generic sword block from Riboku who put it up last second, then the mf should just retire as one of Kanki's commanders.

So overall, there's really nothing here to slander or downgrade Riboku martially. He's completely win without any serious or even semi-serious injury. He's been on the defensive this entire time, which is within his character. Then when he went on the offensive he easily 1-shot a dude who's meant to be the 2nd beast after Zenou or sum shit.

Why do the zhao soldiers come in to "protect Riboku" as if he's weak? Cause to pretty much everybody he's mainly just a strategist. Cause nobody in Zhao except for a handful know of his past, prior to Ganmon.
Why does Kaine come in to protect Riboku as if he's weak? Cause she knows of Riboku's past and the whole "trance" shit that Riboku sealed off and refused to let go of over becoming a strategist.

I'm glad we ain't have this forum during the Mougou vs Renpa, the Renpa slander would've been insane lmao. Considering Mougou actually made him bleed a bit before getting destroyed.

So nah bruh bruh we good, haven't taken any Ls so far. Riboku's martial time will come during that final campaign. Until then, just strategist boyo with fairly solid martial abilities.

But nah bruh, we haven't taken Ls. Recall the reason we had Riboku that high martially wasn't for some generic clashes, but specifically what's implied about his past. And his past has yet to brought up when it comes to combat scenarios. Let me explain:

In Riboku's backstory, Riboku tells us about a warrior who was a beast martially. He went to war for revenge against for his family, by taking his friends/cousins/etc to war as well. And then when Kaine asks if that warrior and his battalion lost all their lives, he says no, that only happened to the enemies. With a serious as fuck look on his face.

But how did no enemy survive? Well this is the key part. He went into a trance. They attacked him non-stop, arrows, spears, etc, the mf tanked it all and kept slaying all his enemies. But then he came to sense once he accomplished the goal of killing the enemy general. Meaning the entire time he was going beast mode, he wasn't in his senses, aka no awareness of the battlefield around him.

When he comes to his senses he doesn't even know that none of his battalion survived. That's how bad he lost his senses in the combat. 0 awareness of comrades and the on going battlefield, just complete focus on slaughtering.

After this he kept on being wreckless and throwing himself head first, in turn suffering crushing defeats, leading to the point he meets Houken. (Note all the Zhao soldiers going ?! what?! when they hear Riboku lost many things he held dear and how he used to be in the past. Meaning this mf's past is essentially something only handful know)

In KINGDOM, Hara also gives us an insight on Riboku's thoughts of the past. He blamed himself (and still does) for the losses of his family. He's like yo fucking I let them die. They died because of what I was doing, and what he was doing was going into a trance where he's simply slaughtering enemies without care for anything else.

After being saved by Houken is when Riboku has a change of mind/thinking. He abandons the combat role and focuses solely on strategy, to a point many viewed him as a "coward". Which he even teased himself with, that he's a coward. Which is a complete contrast to the DAWG he was.

Up to chapter 260, we had the likes of Ouki/Houken/Moubu/Renpa/Kashibou/etc introduced in the series. But WHO was the character to whom's body Oda dedicates a chapter? Riboku. Not just any type of body, but a Warrior's Body. This is coming AFTER we already know he's a got a formidable martial aura from his meeting with Ryofui.

Formerly what? Cause remember when he met Kaine he was just a strategist. And things against the Xiongnu, strategy. So when she's referring to "was formerly", it's referring to that time that Riboku told Kaine about. A time that Hara has to get into within the main storyline still. Hence he cut off after "Was formerly". Even the scars that Karyo Ten highlights that he possesses, these scars are from even before he met Kaine (as they exist in the one shot which leaves villager people stunned when they see them).

So when I'm speaking of this mf gonna be Top 1 martially for Zhao. I'm not speaking of a sane Riboku, no no no. I'm speaking of when this mf goes into that trance, where he's focusing on simply slaughtering the enemy and nothing else. That's the Riboku that's a martial beast. And so far in the series, no chance has come where him going into the trance is more beneficial to his goals and ideals than being a sane strategist.

Now with that said, the recent chapters don't mean much. I feel like some folks are heavily exaggerating what happened. Nothing surprising or big that determines anything about Riboku's martial prowess happened in this chapter.

642: He comes in and blocks a downward all out two-hand swing with his sword. Notice his sword isn't drastically moved down but simply moves a little bit. This is from somebody who's supposedly the next big hitter of the Kanki army after Zenou. (Keep in mind Moubu had somebody like Aisen in his army. Kanki also having a hidden youngin martial beast that's not a general isn't anything surprising).

642: Next we have an exchange that lasts barely few seconds. Where the Shuma dude is aggressive and forces Riboku to be on the defensive blocking for 1 hit.

Then another defensive block for the 2nd time. I'm fairly certain I can go back in the manga and find where a superior combatant was forced into a defensive position of blocking like that due to the opposition being overly aggressive. We can see from Riboku's face he's completely fine, but of course Kaine comes in regardless:

Then within few seconds after Kaine's interference, with Riboku still right in front of the dude. He does this with a casual mfin face And the other guy ain't know what hit him until after he was stabbed through the head, despite Riboku being in front of him and right behind Kaine the entire time:

643: He doesn't "sense" the arrow come since he's distracted by one of his cherished people's health, not a big deal since Ouki got hit by an arrow while being distracted. Cause we've already seen him deflect arrows like nothing before.

643: Then he clashes with that other dude/chick. And after the equal clash he gets overpowered in the 2nd one where he's on the defensive and blocking it. He blocks the attack meant for his head, then other people come in.

643: Then once the other people come in for Riboku, he simply goes quiet, until there's some distance, then he comes back to get Kaine. But within that time that kid catches up to him again. And this time he blocks a swing coming at him, the other dude then overpowering his block. Overpowering a block and pushing him back has simply to do with physical strength, not with martial prowess. And it's not like Riboku swung his sword on the offensive and got overpowered. If that kid from Kanki's army couldn't overpower a generic sword block from Riboku who put it up last second, then the mf should just retire as one of Kanki's commanders.

So overall, there's really nothing here to slander or downgrade Riboku martially. He's completely win without any serious or even semi-serious injury. He's been on the defensive this entire time, which is within his character. Then when he went on the offensive he easily 1-shot a dude who's meant to be the 2nd beast after Zenou or sum shit.

Why do the zhao soldiers come in to "protect Riboku" as if he's weak? Cause to pretty much everybody he's mainly just a strategist. Cause nobody in Zhao except for a handful know of his past, prior to Ganmon.
Why does Kaine come in to protect Riboku as if he's weak? Cause she knows of Riboku's past and the whole "trance" shit that Riboku sealed off and refused to let go of over becoming a strategist.

I'm glad we ain't have this forum during the Mougou vs Renpa, the Renpa slander would've been insane lmao. Considering Mougou actually made him bleed a bit before getting destroyed.

So nah bruh bruh we good, haven't taken any Ls so far. Riboku's martial time will come during that final campaign. Until then, just strategist boyo with fairly solid martial abilities.

Although honestly while these people downplaying Riboku a lot and you bring a very solid point (never remembered about the trance flashback), I think you also overwank Riboku a bit lol.
For example, I am not sure trance Riboku is gonna Top 1 Zhao martially, while there were monster like Houken, who seemed he didn't even belong in this manga, too OP for Kingdom verse; and another guys like sleeping tiger Shibashou.
Another example is when Riboku blocked Rin Gyoku's attack. He doesn't look "completely fine".

This here, he looks flinching and sweating by the impact.

But overall great post :cheers:

We can see from Riboku's face he's completely fine, but of course Kaine comes in regardless:
With the way Hara wrote the scene, the Zhao soldiers were screaming their lord's name and Shuma went "die" as he's about to deliver the blow, I think it's fair to say Riboku was about to receive a somewhat lethal blow.
Shuma is not ordinary himself, his clan was compared with the Zenou clan afterall.

To me it's a dilemma at this point, your post made me recall a lot about Riboku's past. When you mentioned the word trance it immediately hit me what I felt reading the last few pages of the chapter, I'll add on this further down in the post.

I don't see sense in Riboku only being super capable once he's in his beast mode, he still packed post Rinko Shin casually afterall.
I think the reason he fumbled here is the state of shock he's going through. When the trap first started Riboku was all hyped up and reassuring his soldiers that Kanki's head will finally roll. However what happened is big man Zenou deleting row after row of Zhao's defenses, here the panic started kicking in. While Zenou was being stopped dead in his tracks, the Shuma clan made their way into Riboku's troop. As Shuma is no ordinary fighter himself, and with Riboku being distressed by the entire situation and kinda out of practice martially, Shuma got the best of him.

From there it only gets more brutal, Kaine almost dies to Shuma, then seconds later takes two arrows in his stead. By the time he was comforting Kaine appears Ringyoku, you get the jest. The man can barely keep up with the pressure.

I think he's going berserk sooner than that. What I felt reading the last few pages is a complete shutdown of Riboku's brain, I had a fear Riboku is shook to the core but now that you mentioned the trance state, it could actually be time we see him go ham

He noticed Kanki's horse way before he appeared infront of him, what I think will happen next chapter is Riboku pouring all the rage he has built up for the most detestable and dangerous opponent he has ever faced.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

I agree, notice I never said Riboku was weak lol, like you said he deflected all of Shuma’s and Ringyoku’s attacks successfully. But put Shuma or Ringyoku up against Bananji or Gyou’Un and these guys are getting one shot real quick lol. They are not lasting very long against someone like Bananji at all, and if Riboku could’ve killed them quickly and easily he would have, as proven when he took advantage of Shuma’s distraction to slay him.

Like I said Riboku is quite strong as a warrior but me and you were picturing him above what he showed here lol. I don’t think Riboku can defeat Gakushou or Jyoukaryuu from this showing. He’s in that “very strong” tier, not the top tier as I was imagining him from his portrayal in the one shot where he was an unstoppable rage machine lol.

With the way Hara wrote the scene, the Zhao soldiers were screaming their lord's name and Shuma went "die" as he's about to deliver the blow, I think it's fair to say Riboku was about to receive a somewhat lethal blow.
Shuma is not ordinary himself, his clan was compared with the Zenou clan afterall.

To me it's a dilemma at this point, your post made me recall a lot about Riboku's past. When you mentioned the word trance it immediately hit me what I felt reading the last few pages of the chapter, I'll add on this further down in the post.

I don't see sense in Riboku only being super capable once he's in his beast mode, he still packed post Rinko Shin casually afterall.
I think the reason he fumbled here is the state of shock he's going through. When the trap first started Riboku was all hyped up and reassuring his soldiers that Kanki's head will finally roll. However what happened is big man Zenou deleting row after row of Zhao's defenses, here the panic started kicking in. While Zenou was being stopped dead in his tracks, the Shuma clan made their way into Riboku's troop. As Shuma is no ordinary fighter himself, and with Riboku being distressed by the entire situation and kinda out of practice martially, Shuma got the best of him.

From there it only gets more brutal, Kaine almost dies to Shuma, then seconds later takes two arrows in his stead. By the time he was comforting Kaine appears Ringyoku, you get the jest. The man can barely keep up with the pressure.

I think he's going berserk sooner than that. What I felt reading the last few pages is a complete shutdown of Riboku's brain, I had a fear Riboku is shook to the core but now that you mentioned the trance state, it could actually be time we see him go ham

He noticed Kanki's horse way before he appeared infront of him, what I think will happen next chapter is Riboku pouring all the rage he has built up for the most detestable and dangerous opponent he has ever faced.
AYE YOOOO THIS FROM THE NEW CHAPTER?!!! LORDYY HARA BRUH!! HE GONE END IT ON SUCH A TEASE!!!

THE GOAT ABOUTA GO OFF ON THESE QIN MONKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETTSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Although honestly while these people downplaying Riboku a lot and you bring a very solid point (never remembered about the trance flashback), I think you also overwank Riboku a bit lol.
For example, I am not sure trance Riboku is gonna Top 1 Zhao martially, while there were monster like Houken, who seemed he didn't even belong in this manga, too OP for Kingdom verse; and another guys like sleeping tiger Shibashou.
Another example is when Riboku blocked Rin Gyoku's attack. He doesn't look "completely fine".

This here, he looks flinching and sweating by the impact.

But overall great post :cheers:
Appreciate you big dog!

That's not really much bro. Just look at Renpa vs Mougou, there's a heaven and earth difference between the two. Renpa was making worst faces than that. That's why I'm saying this shit ain't nothing to account for. If that mf is the strongest after Zenou in the Kanki army, getting Riboku on the defensive few times is something I'd expect.

And yea I mean my normal "Top 1 zhao martially" is Bananji or the off-chance of the Tiger of Seika. BUT I got high stock invested in Riboku, I think Hara's gone do a proper Riboku vs Shin duel with Riboku being the most peak opponent there could be so far martially. Since Shin for sure ain't beating Riboku as a general anytime before endgame, this would be the thing that should do it. Whooping on him martially should atleast do some of the revenge he's seeking for Ouki. So not exactly "all in" on it, butttt still pushing the agenda. :steef:

I won't even get into the whole aspect of "Rustyness" or w.e, that mfs experience when not having fought in a minute, and being dropped into the battlefield like that.

I agree, notice I never said Riboku was weak lol, like you said he deflected all of Shuma’s and Ringyoku’s attacks successfully. But put Shuma or Ringyoku up against Bananji or Gyou’Un and these guys are getting one shot real quick lol. They are not lasting very long against someone like Bananji at all, and if Riboku could’ve killed them quickly and easily he would have, as proven when he took advantage of Shuma’s distraction to slay him.

Like I said Riboku is quite strong as a warrior but me and you were picturing him above what he showed here lol. I don’t think Riboku can defeat Gakushou or Jyoukaryuu from this showing. He’s in that “very strong” tier, not the top tier as I was imagining him from his portrayal in the one shot where he was an unstoppable rage machine lol.
I Think Shuma would be able to last a few minutes at the very least against Bananji and Gyou'un. He seems to be the Aisen/Akanin equivelant of the Kanki army. He's described a top hitter after Zenou. So I mean I can see him lasting a bit against them. The Ringyoku dude just had good timing is all I gotta say about that.

While this mf Riboku out here looking like a lost duck, tryna compute what the fuck going on. :josad: (Got damn I hate Hara's presentation of Riboku since he cameback).

BUT Don't Let the wank die!!!! THE GOAT WILL SHOW WHY HE'S THE GOAT.

HAVE FAITH MY BRUDDA!!! THE GOAT'S TIME COMETH!!

Last edited:
AYE YOOOO THIS FROM THE NEW CHAPTER?!!! LORDYY HARA BRUH!! HE GONE END IT ON SUCH A TEASE!!!

THE GOAT ABOUTA GO OFF ON THESE QIN MONKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETTSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao yeah, if this shit happens then my entire perspective of this little clash will change, can't say I'm the biggest fan of how things are going. There's no way someone this experienced would have a mental breakdown from simple psychological warfare even if it's Kanki lol

Gotta say I'm not the biggest fan of how Hara handled Riboku in this Zhao invasion saga, but all would be redeemed if he goes berserk now
I can also see from now on his vassals being a bit less braggy about their lord, this will make Riboku a better written character and actually stronger on the battlefield, Kanki did humble the pack this arc regardless whether he wins or loses.

It won't be out of possibilities if Riboku is currently baiting Kanki to come in front of him and than he finishes off Kanki.

As for why he's doing it this way or the current situation, there two things :
- he understood that normal warfare strategies won't be working be working against Kanki as he might again escape. While he also understood the severity to remove this man coz of how it's of great danger for north (or zhao). So he opted to take action in Kanki's own style, showing how he's totally trapped in his schemes and now baiting him to appear in front of him.

- or he just instinctually felt Kanki and his rage/anger kick in (those eyes in the last panels really indicating that he's going to get into action). Before that he didn't have solutions for the situation.

We got to see two instances similar to current situations before where even though he had big army (in comparison to opponent) but he wasn't able to break there momentum (against Ousen) or if counter took place when he wasn't even prepared for it (against YTW). He had never showed capabilities on the level of what Ousen or Ouki showed by reforming the disrupted armies from the frontlines and instantly to counter opponents strategies.

We got to see two instances similar to current situations before where even though he had big army (in comparison to opponent) but he wasn't able to break there momentum (against Ousen) or if counter took place when he wasn't even prepared for it (against YTW). He had never showed capabilities on the level of what Ousen or Ouki showed by reforming the disrupted armies from the frontlines and instantly to counter opponents strategies.
Bruh Shanks, you really been on that Goatboku slander huh.

There's never been a situation like this before, comparing this to the situations you're mentioning is a super reach and then bringing up Ouki & Ousen who's scenarios are nothing like the ones you mentioned for Riboku.

-> Mf stalemated Ousen's army in the middle, which was then broken by Ousen's pincer from the HSU, which Riboku then countered pincer attack with his own. Once his pincer failed, he reformed his army & pulled off a successful retreat.
-> Yotanwa situation, he did reform his army, but into a retreat (Same shit as what Ousen did against Renpa). Since he analyzed that beating the Qin monkies here wouldn't leave him with the adequate forces to take on the Qin capital, thus no point in wasting life.

Ouki's situation was completely different. Ouki was engaged in a heated combat already, where he's surrounded. He then reassures his underlings that they aren't done yet, and forces up a path of retreat, before he'd die. However, there was no "Counter to strategy" here, it was simply forcing your way through the enemy forces to retreat with pure martial ability. Where he still had Moubu and somebody on par with him Tou.. right with him.

Ousen has never been in this situation. In the fight against Renpa he had his army fully intact, nothing like this one, which he just pulled into a retreat. At Shukai plains during the pincer, he was facing a small army from Bananji and Futei, while being the middle of his own HQ, where his son and his son's friend save his ass, and only after getting saved did he do any reformation, while again being in the middle of his own damn army, not being surrounded by the enemy's.

Like bro they're nothing alike.