Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Subotic, Gotze and Kagawa were fantastic for a while - you forget that two of them are pretty old players now and Gotze had his best years under Pep
Gotze didnt have have best years under pep at all. At dortmund he was rated as one of the top talents at the time alongside neymar and hazard.
If say madrid or Barca come looking at a liverpool player like theyve done before it will be a salah or van dijk not a henderson or wijnaldum.

Gotze didnt have have best years under pep at all. At dortmund he was rated as one of the top talents at the time alongside neymar and hazard.
If say madrid or Barca come looking at a liverpool player like theyve done before it will be a salah or van dijk not a henderson or wijnaldum.
Gotze played under Pep for 3 seasons
His 2 best seasons of his career were in the first 2 years
Check the stats

Yep, and a lot of the decision process for targeting players, especially at clubs full of big egos, is to go for bigger names - not necessarily better players. Hence why Barca signed Coutinho without even needing that kind of player. It's a dynamic of branding and reputation - not necessarily astute signings. Also, of course not a Wijnaldum etc. but these guys are incredibly talented players. One of the best passers in the world, for instance.

H

Homelander

Atm the current fav for champions league is juventus.

The reason ajax did that miracle last season was because of De ligt.

He is def player i would have loved to see him play in liverpool.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Nah the scouse are. 3 european finals in a row. Back to back cl finals.There home form is too strong right now.

H

Homelander

All kloop player
He even bought Auba before he lefylt for liverpool.

Kloop is a person with long term vision. I am happy his long term project in liverpool was success.

I am pretty sure his aim is premier league. If he does that he will be immortaliaed in liverpool along with shankly.

Nah Juventus is an overrated team of filths :feelsokeman: De ligt himself... so overrated, he's one season wonder mark my words.

H

Homelander

Nah the scouse are. 3 european finals in a row. Back to back cl finals.There home form is too strong right now.
I really hope we win. Bit shaky in early season.

Already we suffered injury list with Alisson out of commission. Most of us would love to win PL this time again.

H

Homelander

Chelsea made huge mistake not stopping sarri.

Lampard will get sacked in mid season. You had world class manager who are dropping away for single season. :smithnie:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I feel its about time ligue1 compete spanish and english club if you want top players staying in france.

Most of the top french players prefer spain, england and italy stats are kind of shocking considering france are world champions.
yea coz unfortunately the French league is too poor conpared to others, the tv rights are ridiculously low.. PSG was kind of an exception until now (and Monaco to a lesser extent), but after recent acquisition of Nice by Ineos maybe things will evolve a bit.... OM also belongs to McCourt but he has not injected unlimited money so far.. i dont particularly like Neymar but i an not sure him leaving will be a good thing for the french clubs tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.