Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean @ShiShiShi 's tag?

Nah but seriously, I like it lol. Should I not use it? I really like the design, ghost theme, Perona etc lol.

I have thought of changing it before, I've had this one for ages but ironically when you "left" I decided to keep it, so I had a memento of you in case you didn't return too lol.

I have been tempted to request new tags based on certain games I love instead.
I'm losing my mind every time I see that ugly pink frame. Don't you see all the unnecessary pixels around the edges??

G

Gorosei Informer

Do you have to pay monthly, or is it a one time deal?
Just a one off/one time deal at least but they would prefer monthly I think?

I'd ask any of the admins I guess, they should be able to help ofc. Its been a really long time since I got VIP tbh.

There's 2 ways to donate too, you can go through Patreon which has tiers of donations you can choose from and it's monthly or you can make a single donation by card or Paypal or make that monthly too. So maybe 3 ways even?

Just a one off/one time deal at least but they would prefer monthly I think?

I'd ask any of the admins I guess, they should be able to help ofc. Its been a really long time since I got VIP tbh.

There's 2 ways to donate too, you can go through Patreon which has tiers of donations you can choose from and it's monthly or you can make a single donation by card or Paypal or make that monthly too. So maybe 3 ways even?
Where would I go to make the donation besides Patreon? I can’t find it in Account Upgrades.

G

Gorosei Informer

When you do it once you'll have the tag for only a month
Yeah I had a feeling that would be the case, but only heard about that recently.

Where would I go to make the donation besides Patreon? I can’t find it in Account Upgrades.
Www.onlyhints.com/TAC or was it www.kingsnumberonefan.com/TAC
Www.ifreakinglovemetal.com/Pantheos or was it www.madaboutmagnetism/Pantheos?
Www.bankofbogie.com/bogard or was it www.fortbogard.com?

Nah but seriously its here:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9H3EQW4PCSZWU&source=url

Should say you're donating to WG there^

I'd talk to Bogard at least if not any admin anyway. Bogard might be the best option though.

If you can see 3 horizontal lines on the top left of the site, it opens a menu and there's links to donate from there. I'll make screenshot if needed too.
Post automatically merged:

Wasn’t paying attention fully earlier; I should ask an admin, lol.

Thanks for the help @Shimotsuki Ghostly and @sanji>Lollo :smoothy:
You're welcome!

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.