Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cause Flyers are being hyped or shown closer to calamities =/= closer to Cracker/Marco

None of these dudes can ditch out g4 power and speed... not even calamities

Komg organs couldnt even break clones just shield,
Zoan Drake can barely bruise Sanji, what will hybrid Foyers do to Crackrr? Like seriously

Flyers are being hyped compared to Calamuties
They have better intro and hype than King & Queen so far.

But compared to WBP or SCs nah
Cracker feats aren´t weak with I agree, but via portrayal and balancing it doesn´t make sense for him to defeat 6characters from at least-three beeing strong enough to having the potential to beeing a Calamity.
And about the other things I don´t agree either, it Cracker and Jack powerlvl is and must be almost equal.

Cracker feats aren´t weak with I agree, but via portrayal and balancing it doesn´t make sense for him to defeat 6characters from at least-three beeing strong enough to having the potential to beeing a Calamity.
And about the other things I don´t agree either, it Cracker and Jack powerlvl is and must be almost equal.
How do you know they have the potential to be a calamity? They can try, but that's all there is to it.

J

Jo_Ndule

Always remember:

Age 28: Jack - 1 billion bounty - Kaido's #3

Age 45+ : Katakuri - 1.057 billion bounty - BM's #1

So when you try to talk down on the Calamities, always remember they are more accomplished as pirates than Sweet Commanders.
Kata: Undefeated , CoC, invincible, FS, awakening, Bigger threat than BM, Handled capone and Jinbei as trash, Low diffed boundman. Main Man of YONKO Arc.
Awakening mor mogura or stickiness broken

Jack : barbarian, destroys nations, cant beat any of the Dukes lol (duke who is below Luffy. ) Weak haki , weapon cut by Shuten.

Dont compare the Man hyped by Ray, Luffy Capone BMP Oda , to a Man that is trashatalked by Shuten

Call me when Jack or King have better Hype Portrayal Feats Stats Skills Haki Than katakuri

Always remember:

Age 28: Jack - 1 billion bounty - Kaido's #3

Age 45+ : Katakuri - 1.057 billion bounty - BM's #1

So when you try to talk down on the Calamities, always remember they are more accomplished as pirates than Sweet Commanders.
bounty in beast and bmp are different. beast are beast. they are all ruthless son of a bitches.
yeah young jack bounty can stomped katakuri's but in the battlefied on the jack best day he will get mid diffed by kat.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Kata: Undefeated , CoC, invincible, FS, awakening, Bigger threat than BM, Handled capone and Jinbei as trash, Low diffed boundman. Main Man of YONKO Arc.
Awakening mor mogura or stickiness broken

Jack : barbarian, destroys nations, cant beat any of the Dukes lol (duke who is below Luffy. ) Weak haki , weapon cut by Shuten.

Dont compare the Man hyped by Ray, Luffy Capone BMP Oda , to a Man that is trashatalked by Shuten

Call me when Jack or King have better Hype Portrayal Feats Stats Skills Haki Than katakuri
Undefeated cause he never leaves his mommies side. He’s a mommas boy stay on wci his whole life. The equaluvalient of a 40 year old virgin who live in his moms basement

How do you know they have the potential to be a calamity? They can try, but that's all there is to it.
Via the last two chapters.
Who´s Who knowing most like the Calamity strenght, it comes for all Flying six yet they don´t talk like the gap was big.
Then King who doesn´t have himself to command to give them orders, even talk about Sasaki and Who´S Who want a calamity position.
And as a last Kaido himself who hyped them up and want Linlin show his new troup, he have much trust in them and even beeing proud to the point where he want Linlin to show their strenght...

Status
Not open for further replies.