Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that Cracker could solo 6flying six, im not even sure if he can solo two of them, im sure Sasaki and Who´s Who should be enough to defeat Cracker, but that is a another case which we can talk later in the battledome.
Hyped now to see more of the flying six though.
Seriously stop, you are preparing yourself for disappointment, and then probably blame Oda for it...

This is the problem with this fandom is that they think all commanders are equal or whatever
Katakuri is Katakuri. He is too skilled for even Base BM/Kaido to tag him

3 Calamities ~ 6 flyers
King ~ WhoWho + Ulti
Queen ~ Sasaki + P1
Jack ~ Drake + Black Maria

Someone like Cracker can solo 6 flyers or BM vets since his df and combat skills allow him to combat strong dudes at once
While Jack cant!
The F6 certainely have to show first that they can even get through and not break their teeths on Cracker's biscuit + Coa defense.

If people still hyped for Kaido son to be strong idk what to say.
The fact that who’s who Easily agrees to do it in order to get a chance to face the all star should tell you that he’s not gonna be strong or be a fighter. Who’s who is more focused on getting all star spot if Kaido son was strong who’s who would not be so casual about it.
they are all send to find kaido son. not just who's who. this is important mission that need kaido's order itself that. if it's only 1 or 2 flyers. there no need to oda to draw king explain that he cant summon all of them to do such mission. king wouldve just summon drake or page1 like the way queen did to search for sobamask.
whos who agrees because his big ambition.and the reward itself speak volume about the importance of this mission

you as underling doesnt just get reward or credit for doing small businness caring. it's an obligation and mandatory. either you do that or get kicked. but this time the mission come with reward.

I would take the name of kaido's son with a massive grain of salt, don't forget last week where who's who's name was mistranslated twice, they had him as foods poo and gong zhu

:gokulaugh:

I'd wait for confirmation of his name before coming up with wild theories but hey that's not what we do in the spoiler thread

:smithnie:

J

Jo_Ndule

I doubt that Cracker could solo 6flying six, im not even sure if he can solo two of them, im sure Sasaki and Who´s Who should be enough to defeat Cracker, but that is a another case which we can talk later in the battledome.
Hyped now to see more of the flying six though.
Just cause Flyers are being hyped or shown closer to calamities =/= closer to Cracker/Marco

None of these dudes can ditch out g4 power and speed... not even calamities

Komg organs couldnt even break clones just shield,
Zoan Drake can barely bruise Sanji, what will hybrid Foyers do to Crackrr? Like seriously

Flyers are being hyped compared to Calamuties
They have better intro and hype than King & Queen so far.

But compared to WBP or SCs nah

Status
Not open for further replies.