Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
No need to bet. You'll see.
If Lucci isn't going to join anyway - like you said, than there would be no reason for you to not join the bet with me, unless you think it could very well happen.

If I am not correct in my theory, I will change my profile picture to whatever you deem to give me for one month.

If I win, you will wear a profile picture I chose for you for exactly 1 month (30 Days starting after the week of the official release of the chapter, in which Lucci joins the crew).

If Lucci isn't going to join anyway - like you said, than there would be no reason for you to not join the bet with me, unless you think it could very well happen.

If I am not correct in my theory, I will change my profile picture to whatever you deem to give me for one month.

If I win, you will wear a profile picture I chose for you for exactly 1 month (30 Days starting after the week of the official release of the chapter, in which Lucci joins the crew).
As long as it's a correct pic I'm okay witht that.

But you need to give me a starting date when you think Lucci will join, 'cause if not, you can delay that until the end of the story hehe

As long as it's a correct pic I'm okay witht that.

But you need to give me a starting date when you think Lucci will join, 'cause if not, you can delay that until the end of the story hehe
Ok, than let's do this. The bet ends as soon as Lucci is recruited or is going to fade into the background again for a longer time.

And if additionally, we will have a call-back moment to Ace and his execution back in Marinefort, then you will additionally insert “Quasar!” before every comment for the duration of this one month. (e.g., If you want to comment or answer on something you will not just write: “Yeah, I think so, too.” You will write: “Quasar! Yeah, I think so, too.”) Do not forget the `!´.

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .
Post automatically merged:

Ok, than let's do this. The bet ends as soon as Lucci is recruited or is going to fade into the background again for a longer time.

And if additionally, we will have a call-back moment to Ace and his execution back in Marinefort, then you will additionally insert “Quasar!” before every comment for the duration of this one month. (e.g., If you want to comment or answer on something you will not just write: “Yeah, I think so, too.” You will write: “Quasar! Yeah, I think so, too.”) Do not forget the `!´.

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .
Anyone else joining?

And if additionally, we will have a call-back moment to Ace and his execution back in Marinefort, then you will additionally insert “Quasar!” before every comment for the duration of this one month. (e.g., If you want to comment or answer on something you will not just write: “Yeah, I think so, too.” You will write: “Quasar! Yeah, I think so, too.”) Do not forget the `!´
lol no, this has nothing to do with the bet xD

Some people here and there on the internet have made a numerical/mathematical approach of predicting the last Straw hat member, seeing as Oda likes to work with those things in his manga as well (Source: https://www.crunchyroll.com/de/anim...-used-math-to-guess-the-next-straw-hat-pirate ). Up until now every Devil fruit-user on the Sunny has eaten a fruit that corresponded/sounds with/like two Japanese numbers from 1-10 (You are not able to do that with most other DF-names of other users – I have tried it. And the possibility of all DF-user of the Straw hats being able to do that with their DF-name is just too low to be a coincidence.):

Luffi: Gomu – 5 and 6

Robin: Hana – 8 and 7

Chopper: Hito – 1 and 10

Brook: Yomu – 4 and 3

That leaves 2 and 9.

With his Neko neko no mi Lucci comes very close to ni = 2 and Ko = 9. The difference is the `e´ in the `ne´ in contrast to `ni´. However, what many people do not know is that the `ni´ sound of the numer 2 is pronounced `ne´ in Japanese. That means the actual pronunciation of 2 and 9 together is `ne-ko´. So, there we go with the numerical approach – fits like a glove… .

Also, if Lucci joins the Straw hats and Kuzan joins Blackbeard, then we have two ex-WG-members, who are going to face off, when the Blackbeard and Straw hat pirates finally clash. Fits as well.

However, I have a slight change to make in my prediction.

As Shaka and Lucci are mirroring each other (- and they are doing so in many ways – I already explained), and if Shaka represents `good´. Then this means that his name, referring to Budda Shaka-Nyorai (Japanese religion), also needs to be reflected in the other as its counterpart. And again – it fits perfectly – because what religious creature of the bad kind bears a similarity to the CP0 agent’s name? That’s right - `Lucci´ as a short form for `Lucifer´. It also fits perfectly with the demon-theme of the Straw hat crew that everyone talks about. Additionally: Cats are seen as creatures of the devil since the "Hammer of Witches" came out during the darkest phase of the middle ages.

And again Lucci is not bad or a sadist – he is just cold. Anyone referring to him as such is not diving into character analysation deep enough. – just read my evaluation of his character here (-rather far down in my first post and above the side notes. Start about after 2/3 of the post): https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-will-further-happen-on-egghead-–-give-me-your-theories.35873/post-3760302

Last edited:
Some people here and there on the internet have made a numerical/mathematical approach of predicting the last Straw hat member, seeing as Oda likes to work with those things in his manga as well (Source: https://www.crunchyroll.com/de/anim...-used-math-to-guess-the-next-straw-hat-pirate ). Up until now every Devil fruit-user on the Sunny has eaten a fruit that corresponded/sounds with/like two Japanese numbers from 1-10 (You are not able to do that with most other DF-names of other users – I have tried it. And the possibility of all DF-user of the Straw hats being able to do that with their DF-name is just too low to be a coincidence.):

Luffi: Gomu – 5 and 6

Robin: Hana – 8 and 7

Chopper: Hito – 1 and 10

Brook: Yomu – 4 and 3

That leaves 2 and 9.

With his Neko neko no mi Lucci comes very close to ni = 2 and Ko = 9. The difference is the `e´ in the `ne´ in contrast to `ni´. However, what many people do not know is that the `ni´ sound of the numer 2 is pronounced `ne´ in Japanese. That means the actual pronunciation of 2 and 9 together is `ne-ko´. So, there we go with the numerical approach – fits like a glove… .

Also, if Lucci joins the Straw hats and Kuzan joins Blackbeard, then we have two ex-WG-members, who are going to face off, when the Blackbeard and Straw hat pirates finally clash. Fits as well.

However, I have a slight change to make in my prediction.

As Shaka and Lucci are mirroring each other (- and they are doing so in many ways – I already explained), and if Shaka represents `good´. Then this means that his name, referring to Budda Shaka-Nyorai (Japanese religion), also needs to be reflected in the other as its counterpart. And again – it fits perfectly – because what religious creature of the bad kind bears a similarity to the CP0 agent’s name? That’s right - `Lucci´ as a short form for `Lucifer´. It also fits perfectly with the demon-theme of the Straw hat crew that everyone talks about. Additionally: Cats are seen as creatures of the devil since the "Hammer of Witches" came out during the darkest phase of the middle ages.

And again Lucci is not bad or a sadist – he is just cold. Anyone referring to him as such is not diving into character analysation deep enough. – just read my evaluation of his character here (-rather far down in my first post and above the side notes. Start about after 2/3 of the post): https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-will-further-happen-on-egghead-–-give-me-your-theories.35873/post-3760302
Bruh