Controversial Brazilian capitol invasion

Bolsonaro is nothing more than brazilian version of donald trump, anything that trump supporters did in america, his supporters did in brazil.

Appealing to bigoted old privileged section of the population who want to preserve their lifestyles while putting their neck on minorities´necks disguising this as ''conservatism'' , using religion to manipulate people, claiming the elections are rigged after losing it and last, but no least, raiding an important government building with a strong belief that the country will just lower their heads and accept everything.

Also, cops and military servants are pro bolsonaro so they keep a close eye to all this destructions. Funny enough police always use a LOT of strength and brutality against teachers protesting for better work conditions and higher payments.
seems so
in florida they showed him a lot of love.
seems like he is popular with the rightwing supporters here at least.

@Roo What happened in america after the capitol stuff? did things escalate even more or it came back to ''normal''? since right wing brazilians follow suit of the same pack the american ones do, i wonder what´s gonna be the next move.
Post automatically merged:

Brazil is america with all the bad things and none of the good ones.
they held trials and the people involved are catching charges left and right

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Roo What happened in america after the capitol stuff? did things escalate even more or it came back to ''normal''? since right wing brazilians follow suit of the same pack the american ones do, i wonder what´s gonna be the next move.
A lot of the people who stormed the capitol building are in jail, pending court dates even 2 years after the crime. There's an internal investigation involving a lot on Trump himself (likely won't lead anywhere) but the people are being prosecuted for it lol.

I never for the life of me will understand how can someone be that into a politician to risk jail sentence if not worse for them
That's the problem with fascists. They think they are doing the right thing by trying to bring someone to power against their interest.

Steve bannon managed both trump and bolsonaro campaigns, they both use the same right wing brain washing pack.
But let's not be fool. Fascism and right wing authoritarians are pretty much the same everywhere. The only difference here is that America had a bad case of neofascist bigot all over its body already.

Europe managed to ""protected"" itself, but even us have our own orange pumpkins. It's just a matter of time before we get overrun by braindead bigots.

That's why we all need to be on the same page on the antifascist agenda.

C

CensoredbyWG

A lot of the people who stormed the capitol building are in jail, pending court dates even 2 years after the crime. There's an internal investigation involving a lot on Trump himself (likely won't lead anywhere) but the people are being prosecuted for it lol.
they held trials and the people involved are catching charges left and right
Funny enough, bolsonaro alongside the city´s(brasilia) current secretary of justice are in america, both of them met each other yesterday on florida lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Did they attempt anything similar again? i remember seeing the news of a woman jumping the window only to get hit with a bullet on her chest lol.
Yeah, they tried to storm where congress itself meets and were barred at the door. The security / secret service warned the woman not to come in.She decided she was going to anyways and they fired a shot at her.

Nothing similar happened after this.

C

CensoredbyWG

That's the problem with fascists. They think they are doing the right thing by trying to bring someone to power against their interest.

But let's not be fool. Fascism and right wing authoritarians are pretty much the same everywhere. The only difference here is that America had a bad case of neofascist bigot all over its body already.

Europe managed to ""protected"" itself, but even us have our own orange pumpkins. It's just a matter of time before we get overrun by braindead bigots.

That's why we all need to be on the same page on the antifascist agenda.
The issue in brazil is the fact that both military and police are in favor of this so when the country´s defense unit are all in favor of this regime, how are we supposed to anything against it?
Post automatically merged:

@Roo @TAC @CarrotForNakama @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Cops taking photos with the rioters lol.

The issue in brazil is the fact that both military and police are in favor of this so when the country´s defense unit are all in favor of this regime, how are we supposed to anything against it?
Yeah.. in those cases it's pretty much a RIP. That's why we must be careful way before it happens.
I hope that Bresil will stand against that but.. it doesn't look fine right now sadly.