Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think Hohenheim (whatever his name was) the brothers' father in FMA was the strongest outside of Father. Mostly it ends up that the MCs end up overtaking their parents. But you are right, it is one of those things that can be added but can't be the sole reason.

The race is heating up now.
Post automatically merged:

The poll is very accurate at this moment Mihawk > Shanks > Akainu > Dragon > BB.
I don’t even see how it can be added lol. I see no reason that the sheer fact that the main character has a father by default would imply that this father character should be considered the strongest in the world, and I never have understood this notion, especially for someone like Dragon who I’m not even sure if Luffy cares to learn his name.

Luffy having to surpass his father has never been even a slight theme in this series lol. Luffy surpassing Garp has never even been focused on, and Luffy and Garp have a much more fleshed out relationship than Luffy and Dragon.

But we can agree that almost all MC father We’re beasts and among the strongest ever.
Sure, let’s leave it at that. “Among” the strongest but not the single strongest at any point. Not sure why you guys think Oda is going to give Luffy allies who are more powerful than his enemies lol.

And make no mistake, Dragon is 100% a future ally.

Sure, let’s leave it at that. “Among” the strongest but not the single strongest at any point. Not sure why you guys think Oda is going to give Luffy allies who are more powerful than his enemies lol.

I just think Dragon needs to be stronger than Luffy when we finally see him in action, otherwise it will feel real lackluster

I just think Dragon needs to be stronger than Luffy when we finally see him in action, otherwise it will feel real lackluster
I expect dragon tbh strong but not phenomenally strong like kaido.
Minato was introduced properly in FGNW yet Naruto was already stronger than Minato and If dragon ends up stronger than any of the other in polls it will be more or less like 8 Gate might guy. Only a one time power up. Can be used only once.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Read my post again

Here and now the strongest are dead and the young are still rising (Luffy BB etc)

Nobody is stronger than Dragon right now but he will be surpassed soon

Imagine BM Minato just before the 4th war or in the middle of it = the strongest. Yet soon surpassed by Naruto Sasuke 10 tails Obito, Full power Madara etc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think you hyped yourself up for disappointment, Oda has never hyped Dragon’s strength at any point. All of Dragon’s character revolves around his desire for true freedom and his disdain for the Nobles. There’s his “world’s most wanted criminal” status but even that was never a strength statement but was instead a result of him going around to different countries and diplomatically pulling them away from the Government and otherwise him directly opposing the Celestial Dragons.

We have never received one ounce of strength hype for Dragon outside of his blood relation to Garp and Luffy, which even Oda never used to explicitly hype his strength.

Read my post again

Here and now the strongest are dead and the young are still rising (Luffy BB etc)

Nobody is stronger than Dragon right now but he will be surpassed soon

Imagine BM Minato just before the 4th war or in the middle of it = the strongest. Yet soon surpassed by Naruto Sasuke 10 tails Obito, Full power Madara etc
I read your post the first time, and it didn’t make sense then either.

Your argument is that Oda acknowledges that making Dragon the World’s Strongest is a bad idea, but accidentally eliminated enough characters so that this bad idea comes to fruition anyway.

Nice try but no.

I think you hyped yourself up for disappointment, Oda has never hyped Dragon’s strength at any point. All of Dragon’s character revolves around his desire for true freedom and his disdain for the Nobles. There’s his “world’s most wanted criminal” status but even that was never a strength statement but was instead a result of him going around to different countries and diplomatically pulling them away from the Government and otherwise him directly opposing the Celestial Dragons.

We have never received one ounce of strength hype for Dragon outside of his blood relation to Garp and Luffy, which even Oda never used to explicitly hype his strength.
Post automatically merged:

I read your post the first time, and it didn’t make sense then either.

Your argument is that Oda acknowledges that making Dragon the World’s Strongest is a bad idea, but accidentally eliminated enough characters so that this bad idea comes to fruition anyway.

Nice try but no.
Dragon has to be strong otherwise the WG could just pull up and take a shit on his forces.
Like, this doesn't make sense.
Just like the Marines have the Admirals and Fleet Admiral there to protect the lower forces, Dragon has him self, Sabo, and others to fight off anyone that invades their territory.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
read your post the first time, and it didn’t make sense then either.

Nice try but no.
Lol you didn’t understand my argument at all or you’re bad faith (or a bit of both darling 😉)

Dragon was never created to be the strongest character ever. No one in this list is. But at this point of time he is.

This poll results will age like ZKK. :suresure:

Imagine the guy who will be surpassed by Luffy's underling is currently the strongest man, and you get only 3.1 billion for being stronger than him and for controlling him by power.

People need to take precautions for ZKKboys who vote for Mihawk because their delusion will never end.

It will be fun when Mihawk will be revealed as not even top 10 though we can turn back to this thread and laugh.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Mihawk.

i think Dragon is bootleg Wyper, his entire storyline would boil down to having a way to kill Imu (or bootleg Enel), fail & get utterly destroyed.
And it’s a bad thing ?
who was stronger than Wiper during Skypiea ? Luffy and Enel and that’s it

Wiper was a beast

Don’t see why it’s preventing him to be the strongest among the 5 above (right now because BB will grow stronger)

Status
Not open for further replies.