Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

You can spare me this to be honest. You were a wagon, Waifubro was not. So you were required to full claim, and since then several of us who were supporting your wagon have moved off of it. If Waifubro was a wagon he would have had to full claim too.

For reference, your reaction to being voted was first to act like you had no concern about it and then to roll over right around when Flower joined it. Which was third or fourth vote. So there was plenty of reason to suppose you may not have been genuine with some of your positions. Hence the need for a claim.
People have told me that the nature of my role, being a true neutral indie that can win with anyone with a shop should've just claimed as soon as the game started and even promoted the shop

players like AL and Flower told me that already

yet nobody seems to bat an eye that Blue didn't do that right away and waited even longer than i did

why is that?

Flower is top lynch to test her lynch immunity

then Kerk is the second wagon it seems

i will do another vote count when there's 30 minutes left (1 hour from now)
Yeah flower is commuted out of the game 100%, Kerkov is the main lynch rn, Ekko is the best candidate here for a lynch, he isnt reading the game and his susses of me have been so uninspired and easily debunked and then he just slinks away and comes back later with something equally shit lol, man is trolling

People have told me that the nature of my role, being a true neutral indie that can win with anyone with a shop should've just claimed as soon as the game started and even promoted the shop

yet nobody seems to bat an eye that Blue didn't do that right away and waited even longer than i did

why is that?
tbh, fact that you both claimed makes it fine for me

if you're trully neutral, just move on and do your thing i think

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

why is that?
Because I never claim Indie right off the bat.

Hence the history stuff.

I even got lynched as a genuine Pro Town indie because of it before.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

why is that?
I do think Waifubro should have claimed it from the off, too. But he didn't and the way he claimed and that I have received information in my Role PM indicating that he isn't just lying about it (I had to accept) is enough to leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.