Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said, BB is obviously going to get stronger and will be top 3 characters by EoS (along with Luffy and Imu).
Just that, he isn't that now.
I don't have a big answer for oyu, I appreciate your point but I disagree on the WB vs Mihawk part, but it's clear that it's a matter of personal perspective and opinion.
Thank you for the time you dedicated to your answer, and take my lack of a proper answer as an acknowledgment of the validity of your argument.

Love your take on BB and it's similar to mine.
BB is not flashy, it's a pragmatic coward. He takes the strongest fruits and cares only about becoming stronger in the safest and most dishonest way possible, the opposite of Luffy, that wants to become strong to protect his friends, while BB would throw anyone of his crew under a bus.

Not more than BB being in poll after all we saw him from so far lol

No

Just because you use a sword doesn't make you a swordsman. GB's main way of fighting is through his logia DF

Why shouldn't Mihawk be stronger?
Every time they are mentioned together in manga or official materials, Mihawk is shown in a better light.

Yeah obviously if all casuals vote, Shanks will win because he has more fans..

What I am saying is that haki is an integral part of swordsmanship.
So, you can't separate swordsmanship from haki, which is why "Mihawk WSS in swordsfight without haki" is retarded.

Now, regarding Whitebeard, I'm afraid I didn't understand your point well. Prime WB is obviously stronger than Mihawk, old healthy WB should also be stronger than Mihawk.

But again, the comparison is a bit weird because they both belong to different eras
Plus, WB is a mixed blade + DF user. Not a pure blade user.

A better comparison would be say Roger vs Mihawk, because Roger is an actual swordsman
If prime Roger was hypothetically around, I 100% believe that Roger would be WSS instead of Mihawk

Yes, old healthy WB (i.e WB in meds) without DF would lose against Mihawk, for sure.

The old WB in Marineford (i.e WB off meds) without DF is honestly just commander level and would lose to Marco/Jozu, dude had non existent conqueror's haki and mediocre observation haki.

To answer your question:
- prime WB without DF.....I don't know
- old WB (healthy) without DF would lose, but would put up a good fight
- old WB (off meds) without DF would get folded, DF carried WB in Marineford

I get what you're saying about BB man.
I actually like BB, amongst my top 10 favs and my favourite amongst the 6 listed here. Just that I got carried away cause the jackass started insulting me.

I understand the character of Blackbeard, and it is amongst the reason BB is my fav.
He avoids fights that aren't worth it, while is ready to risk his life if he deems the price worthy enough.

It has to be said though, that BB hasn't been looking the best since Wano ended.
Law got a clean hit on him. Imagine if this was Shanks or Akainu or Mihawk that caught BB off guard, the dude probably would've died there.
Again, I also understand that BB tends to get hit early on in the fight and is a bit clumsy. But it does bring you down unless you're simply that much more powerful than your opponent (like against Ace, Luffy pre TS. Law post TS)

My main point against BB:
BB hasn't shown the overwhelming attack power, that can offset his mediocre CQC. He can make up for his relatively poor CQC against characters like Law who isn't a top tier (but approaching there), but against the best amongst top tier it would prove be fatal

That being said, BB is obviously going to get stronger and will be top 3 characters by EoS (along with Luffy and Imu).
Just that, he isn't that now.
you misunderstand
not arguing who is stronger between the two
telling erkan he is on a zorocentric site so blaming alts for the results is not reality.

@Blackbeard Voted for Sabo's opponent Lakainu, his equal Aokiji become BB's underling :suresure:

This guy was never a BB fan.
@Blackbeard

..........................................................................................................................................................
:josad:
I swear I thought it was multiple choices with top 3 going next round, no way in hell Lakainu the equal of the Marshal's bottom bitch Kuzan is stronger.

LMAO keep malding dude.
I came at you with arguments without any aggression and you immediately get aggressive go to insults. You get triggered and go the insults fast, I see why you're clowned on here usually.

It wasn't even that BB "ran" from old Rayleigh. It was the reaction, dude had fear in his eyes. I wouldn't have paid much heed to it if he retreated like he did against Shanks, where he was calm while he retreated. But that wasn't what happened here.

Vista held his own against Mihawk similar to how Marco and Jozu held their own against Aokiji/Kizaru. Commanders can hold their own against top tiers, especially when they aren't going all out. This is nothing new.

Yeah Law can give top tiers a good fight, but what we saw of him vs BB was basically an even fight.
Maybe BB defeats him mid-high diff off screen, but the fact is that Law was fighting him about even on screen.
In contrast, Law + Kid vs BM was an even fight. And BM is weaker than Luffy, Kaido etc.

"Durr Aokijis his underling" doesn't mean much, because we've seen Shiliew join BB while BB was weaker than him in Impel Down.
Chances are, Aokiji is a double agent. Wait for confirmations before scaling BB from there, we don't know what exactly is going on between Aokiji
You didn't come with argument, only slanders and hypocrite lies, saying that you are a troll is natural.

Why you didn't read? I already explained. Akainu's equal Aokiji is now BB's underling, a BB fan should be crazy to vote for Akainu. Again: for BB Fans.

If you are not a BB fan or hater like you, you can make stupid delusional excuses like you just did, as if Shiryu was stronger than BB when no one ever said that shit, and infact we know that BB is stronger which is why Shiryu become an underling, not partners.

Chances could be anything, that doesn't change the fact Aokiji become ''underling'', you don't need to become an underling to spy on someone, they could be partners like Kaido and Big mom, then he could spy on BB, BB making him work for him, is a retarded way to spy on him, if BB wasn't clearly stronger than Akainu's equal Aokiji. So cry more.

Your hypocrite comments:

- Mihawk sweats vs. Pre-TS East Blue Zolo's Sanzen Sekai and sweats again when he hears Zolo beat Baboons
- You talk about BB's reactions, and vote for Mihawk

- Vista forcing Mihawk to ask postponement
- You don't talk about how BB fodderized Vista's superiors Marco, Jozu, + Vista in Payback war.

''Commanders can hold their own against top tiers''

How that didn't happen when they fought BB then? Or when Hancock fought BB, BB negged her. Another hypocrisy?

What happened when S-Hawk tried to stop BB? Did S-Hawk stopped BB like Vista stopped Mihawk? BB buried S-Hawk in darkness, destroyed his sword, neg-diffed Hancock, and kidnapped Koby while S-Hawk was there. That's the difference.

These are all great feats for BB that separates him from other top tiers, but for sure you don't talk about it.

you misunderstand
not arguing who is stronger between the two
telling erkan he is on a zorocentric site so blaming alts for the results is not reality.
:gokulaugh: The guy misunderstands always.

No it wont
recognize where we are at
its worstgen.
tears
Could be, could be not. If only people who have more than 300 posts can vote then we can see it clearly, then there will be still alts but its easier to understand.

Have you gone completely insane?
Considering you are being too sensitive about the claim that ZKKboys using 3 alts each, maybe you should ask that for yourself.

What if I told you Akainu will never fight Luffy and will be Sabo's opponent in the final war, how would you rate him then
Will never fight him in a way that he fights bosses of the arcs, that's a bigger chance. Small fights like he did vs. Fujitora or Lucci, could be.

''Flame Emperor'' Sabo got hyped a lot, and needs someone, since him fighting pirates like BB or Shanks wouldn't make sense, biggest guardian of Celestial Dragons, Akainu is the best choice for Sabo, who wants to defeat Celestial Dragons.

Blackbeard's Rival didn't make it to the List
Akainu's Rival didn't make it to the List
That's how you know that their Fans were just playing Favs & being Biased

Mihawk & Shanks are Rivals and both made it to the List & both took most Votes
That's how you know that they are indeed the Strongest & they are closer to each other more than anyone is close to them
It's simple consistency & free of bias & headcanon, Mihawk earned this Win

Oda would probably agree with the results. :myman: Mihawk gets his respect
Question: A group of the best One Piece fans voted for the top 5 strongest characters, 1: Mihawk, 2: Shanks, 3: Akainu, 4: Blackbeard, 5: Dragon, would you say this list is correct?
Oda: Mihawk on number 1? Interresting, because none of the other 4 characters are swordsmen, I guess I need to hype up Shanks and Dragon some more if the community thinks this way

Question: A group of the best One Piece fans voted for the top 5 strongest characters, 1: Mihawk, 2: Shanks, 3: Akainu, 4: Blackbeard, 5: Dragon, would you say this list is correct?
Oda: Mihawk on number 1? Interresting, because none of the other 4 characters are swordsmen, I guess I need to hype up Shanks and Dragon some more if the community thinks this way
Where is this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.