Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Blackbeard, Akainu, Shanks are there. Who can be Luffy's endgame opponent aside from them? In short, you really believed that Zoro's endgame opponent > Luffy's endgame opponent. Well its strange imo since the narrative is all about Luffy beating the main and strongest enemy etc.
Post automatically merged:

Akainu it is then.

Am thinking real hard about how Luffy vs Akainu will go. I dunno, their power seems contrasting. One is a bag of clown tricks while the other is serious no-nonsense guy.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Black Blade is a mark of true power, as it should be. :goyea:
That gives you a perspective of where stands the one who will forge 3 of them.
Zoro and Mihawk are the strongest characters of OP world, Kaido was an anomaly because the old generation wasnt strong enough.
Luffy aint that guy, he is the Big Mom of the new generation.

I have to say, I am astounded at the amount of people putting Dragon in last place. I had a hard time deciding between him, Mihawk and Shanks since they're easily top 3 for me. Akainu would be number 4 and that tool Teach shouldn't even be among the top 5...just watch he's a coward and a weakling and he took shortcuts in building his power so his fundamentals are shit. No wonder he's always either running away from strong opponents or luring them in ambush to try and win. And there is no waaay someone like that can last in a real hard fight...especially without his crew.

Its easy to eliminate the alt votes, put a standard like under 200 posts users or 300 posts users won't be allowed to vote.

I think there could be still alts since I proved in the past that even with big amount of posts revealed as alts before but the amount of alts will be decreased.

Without Alts the poll would look like this:

Last edited:
1. Mihawk
2. Shanks
3. Akainu
4. Blackbeard
?? Dragon

Dragon may actually turn out to be the strongest due to his bloodline, but we have nothing to even speculate how strong he is at the moment.

The Mihawk wank of this forum is insane :milaugh:
What? The dude has portrayal above Shanks in literally every instance they were mentioned together in manga and official materials.

In reality, the Shanks wank amongst the average fan is what is insane. Ignores every narrative to argue Shanks strongest cause apparently WSS is dictated by fights without haki lmao

Shanks votes when only cultist of worstgen vote : 7%
Shanks votes when all fans vote : more as we go
Man you say this, but when you see the reasoning of people voting from youtube, more than 90% of that boils down to some variant of the braindead take "Shanks hakiman, Mihawk WSS in swordfight without haki".
You don't even acknowledge that this reasoning is absolute dogshit, because this suits your agenda in this case.

Don't cry because your fav isn't winning in polls here. Cause no matter what you think of the "cultists" in WG, they are in average far more sensible and analytical than the average bloke in youtube lmao. The casual fans always vote by hype and favoritism

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.