Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all acting like baboons not realizing Akainu probably won't last much longer. Sure, he might be pretty strong as the Fleet Admiral, but he'll probably lose/die to Sabo and be usurped by Koby and pals.
We know that Akainu has to either be imprisoned with pounds of Seastone on him, or killed off. Someone as stubborn as him can not be left alive.
Hell, Akainu might fall before Blackbeard and Mihawk do.
The only ones I can see not even taking a L ( or at least not a massive one ) are Dragon and Shanks. People theorize that Blackbeard will kill Shanks, but for what purpose? He doesn't get a powerful fruit from him or anything. It is more likely that Sengoku comes to save Law, Law gets away, and Sengoku dies. Thus giving Blackbeard his 3rd fruit, a Mythical Zoan, one based off a Buddha which could parallel Luffy's Sun God fruit.
It can also bring Law back to relevance as he now has beef with Blackbeard and may help Luffy out in the future so they can take him down, similar to Dressrosa.

#1 so far has almost always been a pirate or a swordsman, not counting Imu if he is even strong

Joyboy (prob considered a pirate, if not one)
Ryuma
Xebec
Prime WB/Roger
Old WB
Kaido
EoS BB
EoS Luffy/Zoro

That leaves us with current BB, Shanks & Mihawk. Think BB is still a bitch and needs another million DFs to reach his peak so I will leave him out too. Between Shanks and Mihawk, Oda has already answered pretty much.

#1 so far has almost always been a pirate or a swordsman, not counting Imu if he is even strong

Joyboy (prob considered a pirate, if not one)
Ryuma
Xebec
Prime WB/Roger
Old WB
Kaido
EoS BB
EoS Luffy/Zoro

That leaves us with current BB, Shanks & Mihawk. Think BB is still a bitch and needs another million DFs to reach his peak so I will leave him out too. Between Shanks and Mihawk, Oda has already answered pretty much.
...so you really thought that Luffy will face a weaker endgame opponent compared to the one Zoro will face?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
All three are false, lol.
Tell me then ?

where did Mihawk ever beat his rival ? I’m all ears

Having a black blade make you stronger than people who hasn’t ? Tell me I’m all ears

Titles can be false and it’s proven to us. Tell me why Mihawk one would be crystal clear when everything around him and Shanks is quite shady.

Try again

Says who?
According to my bro @Gol D. Roger , you apply one criterion to everything or nothing, else you're just playing favs :wellwell:
Haha no

We know that Shanks and Mihawk are two rivals, that they are quite likely extra close back then and still extra close so how to decide :

For Mihawk : WSS, black blade, Zoro connection and EOS goal
For Shanks : SH, COC hype, more hype, BB enemy, Luffy connection and Elle model

Shanks takes it for me. Especially with WSS and black blade being shady as hell.

outside of that rivalry Shanks particularities obviously still applies : COC, lore, SH etc. And if you tell me Shanks is the strongest now I wouldn’t mind, because it’s not impossible at all. The guy has a claim and always had.

But analyzing against other fighters, I put some of them a little above him. (dragon and maybe Akainu (not sure about that). I have only Dragons above Shanks right now.

And you playing favs about titles ? No.? One is true one is false ? Great exemple here

And wierdly, Zoro never wanted to surpass Rayleigh the Swordsman.
Zoro never wanted to surpass Vista the Swordsman.
Does that make them non swordsmen or Swordsmen who don't compete for the WSS title like you say or Hakimen like others say?
Lol sure great comparison

But yeah Zoro never said anything about Ray or anything even if he is Uber strong.

But we’re talking about Roger, the supposed strongest swordsman ever

Zoro has no eyes on the guy who stands at the pinnacle of swordsmen in history. Weird no ?

The only past legend he had ties and connection and comparisons is Ryuma. An other legendary swordsman but not Roger. And weirdly enough Ryuma also has a black blade.

If this wasn’t obvious enough Mihawk and Ryuma are clearly linked to Zoro dream and separated from the others, and Roger the strongest had jack shot to do with Zoro dream at all.

Mihawk's title alone can NEVER be false, that's like saying the PK or the All Blue is false.
MC's dream can never be false.
Mihawk title won’t be false in the sense that he is Zoro end goal and he is the strongest whatever Zoro has to surpass. Doesn’t mean shit compared to Shanks and Roger etc.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tell me then ?

where did Mihawk ever beat his rival ? I’m all ears

Having a black blade make you stronger than people who hasn’t ? Tell me I’m all ears

Titles can be false and it’s proven to us. Tell me why Mihawk one would be crystal clear when everything around him and Shanks is quite shady.

Try again

Haha no

We know that Shanks and Mihawk are two rivals, that they are quite likely extra close back then and still extra close so how to decide :

For Mihawk : WSS, black blade, Zoro connection and EOS goal
For Shanks : SH, COC hype, more hype, BB enemy, Luffy connection and Elle model

Shanks takes it for me. Especially with WSS and black blade being shady as hell.

outside of that rivalry Shanks particularities obviously still applies : COC, lore, SH etc. And if you tell me Shanks is the strongest now I wouldn’t mind, because it’s not impossible at all. The guy has a claim and always had.

But analyzing against other fighters, I put some of them a little above him. (dragon and maybe Akainu (not sure about that). I have only Dragons above Shanks right now.

And you playing favs about titles ? No.? One is true one is false ? Great exemple here

Lol sure great comparison

But yeah Zoro never said anything about Ray or anything even if he is Uber strong.

But we’re talking about Roger, the supposed strongest swordsman ever

Zoro has no eyes on the guy who stands at the pinnacle of swordsmen in history. Weird no ?

The only past legend he had ties and connection and comparisons is Ryuma. An other legendary swordsman but not Roger. And weirdly enough Ryuma also has a black blade.

If this wasn’t obvious enough Mihawk and Ryuma are clearly linked to Zoro dream and separated from the others, and Roger the strongest had jack shot to do with Zoro dream at all.

Mihawk title won’t be false in the sense that he is Zoro end goal and he is the strongest whatever Zoro has to surpass. Doesn’t mean shit compared to Shanks and Roger etc.
What the fuck are you on about.
Zoro won't have a fake dream

Shanks power level means fuck all to that.

Zoro vs Mihawk is One of MCs Dreams
Luffy vs BB or Shanks or Akainu is Headcanon

When The Story started, Akainu was an Admiral among Three & under Sengoku's Command
Shanks was an Emperor among Four others with Lowest Bounty among them
Blackbeard was a Mysterious Former WBP Member looking to start his Journey just like New Gen

So only True Candidates of "Strongest Character" among these are Greatest Swordsman & Worst Criminal
However, the difference is that Dragon was Feared for what he might do soon rather than what he achieved so far
And we've seen how a Political War can make someone like Sabo have Similar Influence & Fame as Dragon
While Mihawk on the other hand is sitting on his Throne alone & no one can claim to be up there unless they can defeat him

Oda literally told you what's Craziest Dreams in OPVerse before, you guys just wanna be emotional & pick your Favs like 12 Years Olds
All Blue, World Map, Reaching Laugh Tale, Discovering Void Century, Ending Racism, Curing All Diseases ... etc

And just like he revealed these Dreams, he also told you that Defeating Mihawk is Craziest Most Impossible Combat Achievement
Thinking any Swordsman is close to Mihawk is literally like thinking there are Multiple Places like All Blue or there is other Hidden Centuries that Robin didn't hear about or EOS there will still be few Diseases that Chopper can't Cure or there isn't just One Laugh Tale .... etc

Mihawk sits alone on Top of Power Dreams
If he wasn't Strongest, Zoro would have Dreamt of defeating others

This is same Zoro who got excited to face an Admiral, who really wanted to defeat Kaidou, who tried to fight Shichibukai, who met Rayleigh, who went to Wano, who discovered that Haki exists, Haoshoku Haki exists, Supreme Blades exist, DFs exist ... etc
Who doesn't care whether his Opponent is a Swordsman or not, who doesn't care if he fights a Fishmen Underwater or has to fight a Zombified Legendary Swordsman with only Two Swords ... etc

Despite setting no rules in Combat, despite wanting to be Stronger than everyone they face, his Goal is still the same as always
Defeat "Dracule Mihawk"

Anyone who thinks that any of Characters shown so far are Stronger than Mihawk in Combat is simply Biased or can't see past their Favs
Only ones who will be Stronger are those with Hax or Infinite Power or like a Temporary Situational Form such as EOS BB & Final Villain

Between Mihawk and Shanks, both mostly only have hype. But I'll go with Shanks. I think Akainu and Mihawk are evenly match though. Shanks did calm down Akainu and Teach, then Mihawk nope out. As much as I like Teach, I don't think he's already in the level to 1v1 them yet. I'm expecting him to properly awaken his DFs and unlock a stronger haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.