Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I said i was never lying about not being to do anything to anybody

but please, always make sure to delete context to make your narrative, it's great
your words not mine, yet I’m still waiting for you to give your reasoning as to why I am scum. 🤷🏻‍♂️
People really need to develop their reads to more than just those that have some sort of claim. There are no hard takes here. No risks. Everyone is just pointing the finger at the same five people right now.
dest you care to share your thoughts/reads/analysis from your long fought battle of catching up on cycle 1?

I

Indigo

your words not mine, yet I’m still waiting for you to give your reasoning as to why I am scum. 🤷🏻‍♂️

dest you care to share your thoughts/reads/analysis from your long fought battle of catching up on cycle 1?
i'm not giving you shit MUUGEN, from now you're basically on ignore for me

i just actually click the button because i have to count your votes

I've basically claimed already, so here's a longer version of it i guess:

I'm a completely neutral Indie

I can't, on purpose, help or hurt any faction. I basically can't do anything to anybody. Just talking and my basic vote.

I'm literally not a threat to anybody and i can win with anyone.
C6NT SP26K

1 G0T PR

PR

F5CK M3
M1 W1NC0N 1S T0 S2RV1V3 4ND M4K3 S0M3TH1NG
m1 w1nc0n 15 70 5urv1v3 4nd m4k3 50m37h1n6 4f73r c0ll3c71n6 3n0u6h m473r14l5

(1337)
I broke my PR already, i typed Y here by accident, because of the shitty 1337 translator

I couldn't type Y, A, I, O, U and E

Fuji says i'm not dead, so something else will happen to me for breaking it, but i don't know what yet

i might as well speak now lmao

yes, i'm the fucking Swordsmith you bastards

i don't have a fucking faction, i can basically just help everybody, i'm not with anyone

but i don't choose who to help, you guys just have to sign up for the shop and you can use my services by paying

and i can't choose prices for different people or factions, i just setup a fixed list of prices for everybody
Welp, that's literally it

i've asked to be a Blacksmith based on Shimotsuki Kozaburo

i've claimed everything

feel free to lynch me if you want

you can verify me by simply waiting the fucking NP and seeing the list of my services there for everybody that quoted my WU
Because the first post says recommends not claiming shit

and there has been no deaths so far

so i think there are anti-claim kills in this game just waiting for it

i'm expecting to die at any moment now anyway
@ anyone

here is the claim, I can also quote him wanting to cooperate with my initial plan

I

Indigo

I asked you nicely, no need to be rude mate
Ariess, this isn't personal

i've also been treated rudely by so many people in this thread already

and they all keep asking me to explain it over and over again

i have nothing against you, but i'm just tired bro

Dest spent last cycle calling me scum, and the start of this one

until he finally read the fucking thread and came to the conclusion of me being an indie like i claim and Flower being a townie

it's like everybody is refusing to read the thread

it's annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.