Fitness

Hitting failure during reps and giving the body parts that I worked out two days of rest used to be my go-to. When gyms reopen in my area I'll probably start going again cuz quarantine is bad for my physical health LMAO.
Until then, any advice from anyone is appreciated:cheers:

I do a standard split right na, chest/triceps on monday, back/biceps on tuesday, legs wednesday and shoulders on thursday. Only using a pair of semi heavy dumbbells and a bench at home, can’t stand the gym lmfao. Made some solid gains so far.
I currently do something similar.
Chest and triceps one day, the next day back, biceps and shoulders. For the legs I do cardio every 2 days and it's enough (burpees, jumping jacks, jumping squats, etc...). Abs everyday.

I also use only 2 dumbbells and bodyweight.

I'm not a big fan of the gym either, I don't like waiting for a machine and there are too many people sweating usually.

Nutrition is also an important part but this lockdown is making me go crazy, I usually can restrain myself without any problem but rn I can't stop thinking about eating shit and drinking beers. So I do eat a lot of shit and drink a lot of beers, and I can say it's not good for the progression.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
My body type allows me to be naturally good at running. I'm way way too lanky to become a bodybuilder or even the shadow of one.

When I'll get the chance I'll go to the gym again and put on more muscolar mass as well. I'm already following the proper dietary regimen rn.
with your frame, just get on the dead lifts and low diff all the people in the gym. You have very long arms right?

S

Shuyaku

I currently do something similar.
Chest and triceps one day, the next day back, biceps and shoulders. For the legs I do cardio every 2 days and it's enough (burpees, jumping jacks, jumping squats, etc...). Abs everyday.

I also use only 2 dumbbells and bodyweight.

I'm not a big fan of the gym either, I don't like waiting for a machine and there are too many people sweating usually.

Nutrition is also an important part but this lockdown is making me go crazy, I usually can restrain myself without any problem but rn I can't stop thinking about eating shit and drinking beers. So I do eat a lot of shit and drink a lot of beers, and I can say it's not good for the progression.

Waiting to use a spot at the gym is the worst. The bench press was ALWAYS busy as hell, and i was forced to find alternatives all the time, it’s annoying.

Bad part of working out at home is that sometimes it’s hard to get started, at the gym i was always more energetic personally.

Waiting to use a spot at the gym is the worst. The bench press was ALWAYS busy as hell, and i was forced to find alternatives all the time, it’s annoying.

Bad part of working out at home is that sometimes it’s hard to get started, at the gym i was always more energetic personally.
Well I'm so bored during this lockdown that it's not that hard for me to find motivation.
In normal times, I trained only twice a week at home, other than that I have my boxing training twice a week too and I go out on parks and use their workout equipments the rest of the time.
I don't really want to have big muscles, just being fit with a very low percentage of body fat, a good endurance and being able to defend myself.