Fitness

Yes I'm trying some fitness sessions at home but Yoga is the better weapon from my personal experience
If I'm being honest you can work hard whenever and wherever you want. It's just a matter of organisation.

I used to say to myself "oh I'm going out at 4pm today but since I'm usually doing my workout at 5pm I won't do it". But that's just bullshit. Now if I know I have to go somewhere or do something I'll adapt my planning and still do my workout.

I stopped searching for excuses.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
If I'm being honest you can work hard whenever and wherever you want. It's just a matter of organisation.

I used to say to myself "oh I'm going out at 4pm today but since I'm usually doing my workout at 5pm I won't do it". But that's just bullshit. Now if I know I have to go somewhere or do something I'll adapt my planning and still do my workout.

I stopped searching for excuses.
Hehe I really wish but my house is such a mess I will need to fix it before taking on it ~

But I will go to the gym by May 18 finally on the good news side ~

i want to do strength training instead of bodybuilding.

Currently i do 4 sets of each push up and deltoid (lat raise, overhead press and both using dumbell each hand). The next day, hammer curls and preacher's curls. I just have 2 dumbells at home, each 5 kg, so when training my biceps i have to tie them with a belt to do one-handed curl.

i really want to fix my lower body issue though, i'm fat at the inner thighs even though im a male. any suggestions for training these areas?

S

Shuyaku

i want to do strength training instead of bodybuilding.

Currently i do 4 sets of each push up and deltoid (lat raise, overhead press and both using dumbell each hand). The next day, hammer curls and preacher's curls. I just have 2 dumbells at home, each 5 kg, so when training my biceps i have to tie them with a belt to do one-handed curl.

i really want to fix my lower body issue though, i'm fat at the inner thighs even though im a male. any suggestions for training these areas?
You have to be in a calorie deficit to lose bodyfat, it’s the only way. Specific spot reduction is only a myth unfortunately.

Since the quarantine i started to do exercises, because with my 185 height and 80 weight i'm somehow look fat. Today is my press day, tomorrow is arm day and the day after is leg/cardio day and then i start from the beginning. I think soon i'll start to pull-ups, when i can:arnoling:

Also the friggin diet, but i already can see the results tho, so i have no regrets.
Quarantine really broke people's pants :cheers:

S

Shuyaku

Basically what I try to do is I'm on a low carb diet, where I eat higher protein I restrict the carbs, so I burn of body- fat, but give your body enough carbs to go through the training So basically eating most of my carbohydrates around my training One big carb meal before training and one big carb meal after training