Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

@MUUGEN i respectfully ask that you stop quotting and talking to me, if you don't believe me fine, just kill me or vote lynch me

i wish i could put you on ignore, but i can't, because i'm committed to making all the vote counts

please, thank you

feel free to talk about me with other players

just don't talk at me

thank you very much again

I

Indigo

But giving a GA a revive might as well be giving them a free win lol. They'd just wait until near the end of the game, revive their target and win.
I don't have a revive, feel free to lie detect this

i'm not immune to any invests

you can check everything you want from me

you can track me, watch me, feel free

@MUUGEN i respectfully ask that you stop quotting and talking to me, if you don't believe me fine, just kill me or vote lynch me

i wish i could put you on ignore, but i can't, because i'm committed to making all the vote counts

please, thank you

feel free to talk about me with other players

just don't talk at me

thank you very much again
For what reason you’ve been the one that’s rude to me calling me dumb or stupid at every then continuously dropping the fbomb at me and the other players in general:

uou yourself just said you’d inc st as indie and not Town.

Sorry if you can’t handle fact checking you can ignore ne that’s fine onii can just count my vote doesn’t discredit how you just contradicted everything flower just told us

nah, not that much

based on those bids for the auction

looks like i have as much money as everyone else

but, that was before this NP

i don't know how much money i made this NP, since i decided to just open the entire shop and fuck it

if i survive, i will be making invests
I meant to say "you will be rich" xd

What happens to a classic GA role if their target dies?
Well, in ToS (xd) they become Survivour without protection.

Even if it says "favourite customer", that favourite customer is Flower, hence the explanation I provided. If he could just pick another favourite customer afterwards, it would be pointless to add it in as a win con addition anyway. If the wincon doesn't change and it's required for any victory, then if Flower's removal doesn't result in him being removed too, there will have to be a form of revival present in the game remaining.
I can see what you're saying. Still, I don't think it has to be that straight forward and depends on fuji's interpretation tbh. Does it matter? Nope. Let's agree to disagree or whatever is that what they say.

btw @Charlie

Fuji just added, if it's an alignment invest, i would be indie

but if it was a Guilty / Inno invest, i would show up as Inno
thx

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
But giving a GA a revive might as well be giving them a free win lol. They'd just wait until near the end of the game, revive their target and win.
Just "force" them to use it as soon as the target(s) die?

That would maybe be ok I think

Status
Not open for further replies.