Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
you're budding with muugen now, i assumed you were doing the same thing during DP :v
True, I'm hiveminding with Muumuu

To be fair chances are Flower is town, but what is also true is that right now she's a black hole for the discussion.

In flower's defense it's possible that scum use Flower as a shield

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
"I'm Masons with Flower, she's Town" is technically two statements. So the "I'm Masons" could be true, but the important part isn't checked for.

Lie detects are supposed to be precise for a reason. You need to be as clear and to the point as possible.

I

Indigo

"I'm Masons with Flower, she's Town" is technically two statements. So the "I'm Masons" could be true, but the important part isn't checked for.

Lie detects are supposed to be precise for a reason. You need to be as clear and to the point as possible.
I will say whatever you guys want

anything to town clear Flower

is that one enough?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I will say whatever you guys want

anything to town clear Flower

is that one enough?
The one I gave should be fine. If it returns True, it confirms that you have information that gives you certainty as to her alignment. It doesn't outright confirm you, because there is a chance as always that Flower is lying about knowing your role, despite being Town, and she is playing to help you against her wincon. Thankfully, I think we can agree that such a scenario is really rather unlikely, so semantics aside yes, it should clear up the both of you at least to the point of Flower being Town and you, Indie Town. Does that make sense?

I

Indigo

The one I gave should be fine. If it returns True, it confirms that you have information that gives you certainty as to her alignment. It doesn't outright confirm you, because there is a chance as always that Flower is lying about knowing your role, despite being Town, and she is playing to help you against her wincon. Thankfully, I think we can agree that such a scenario is really rather unlikely, so semantics aside yes, it should clear up the both of you at least to the point of Flower being Town and you, Indie Town. Does that make sense?
Yes, it does

i think it's good enough use for Naomi's lie detect, wouldn't be waste

it clears Flower, can stop this shit on us two

so that we can actually focus on other people, right now scum are just using as two to hide behind

Status
Not open for further replies.