Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
if you go back and read marineford with a current understanding of haki you see that Oda points out Whitebeard failing to use all three types. He can't sense Squard. He can't hurt any of the logias. He can't use CoC.
The same wb tried to use his adv coc in this page but he couldn't (and then luffy used and that is why he believed in him).

I see where you are coming from.
But that rule has been established before though.
Ox Ox fruit Model: Giraffe is a Giraffe and not an Ox, same way as how Fish Fish fruit Model: Seiryuu is a Seiryuu and not a Fish.
Plus Momonosuke also instantly turned into a Dragon no?

I think you can say Kaidou's buff Hybrid form maybe Awakening but other than that, I dont see answers.

All it took was a simple line from Oda but he fucked up.
Kaidou's still the Strongest though.
Lucci had Buffed and Slim forms without awakening Pre Timeskip, awakenings have clouds around them

I see where you are coming from.
But that rule has been established before though.
Ox Ox fruit Model: Giraffe is a Giraffe and not an Ox, same way as how Fish Fish fruit Model: Seiryuu is a Seiryuu and not a Fish.
Plus Momonosuke also instantly turned into a Dragon no?

I think you can say Kaidou's buff Hybrid form maybe Awakening but other than that, I dont see answers.

All it took was a simple line from Oda but he fucked up.
Kaidou's still the Strongest though.
Like I said, check the Japanese, because the names might not be translated 100%.

Dog Dog Fruit is actually Canine, not a domestic dog. Inu could mean both canines like Wolves, Jackals, Coyotes, not just pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.