Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MADS:

- Vegapunk: True replication of DFs and Pacifista project with lineage factors, led to the Serephims, advanced Shichibukai weapons

- Bakkin: True cloning of humans using lineage factors. Created Weevil and herself (Stussy), maybe other Rocks Pirates?

- Judge: Possibly stole or mimicked Bakkin's achievements to create Germa's army? Turned his children into super soldiers.

- Caesar: Mimicked Vegapunk's DF and Gigatification tech to terrible degrees (Smiles and the PH Kids)

- Queen: Mimicked Vega's (old) Pacifista tech, as well as Judge's mod tech to alter his kids as his own powers.

The cover story is also kind of supporting this, with Caesar, Judge and Queen grouped together making weapons, and we still havent seen Vega and assumedly Bakkin/Stussy yet.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
this is getting sad having to use pre ifrit sanji to downplay him .
You guys dont like that snajia nd zoro are alwyas put on a close level hu ? Why tought ? I don't understand .
I really dont give a shit about Sanji.
I just responded in kind to a user who constantly shits on Zoro... with the exact same tone and message as what he used.

Not sure what you're arguing against you seem confused...

Enma isn't a sword that gives buffs, it has a bad personality where it steals a lot of haki without permission.

You asked why utilize named blades simple, cause when you tame a named "cursed" blade you become stronger.

Zoro got stronger when he tamed Enma cause, he created a new style with CoC satisfying the personality of the sword.
I'm saying no matter how you look at it, Enma makes Zoro stronger. It's a powerup. Which came from someone trying to say that even though they agree with Luffy not "needing" Gear 5 to no diff Lucci, because we don't have proof, we can't assume it. Well I said that in a similar way without Enma, Zoro is not low diffing Kaku.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
C

Cruxroux

Kaku stopped enma with his leg without haki or df 1071
That's wasn't even slash worth naming. Zoro casually Swinged his sword like mihawk did in Marineford.
Who tf bothers to use awakening/blackblades for fodders. Oh wait there is one.
:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Totally didn't expect Kaku to have awakening.:crazwhat: This guy's insane.
Kaido is a bitch now with no awakening. Or oda already made him too strong that he was himself of Awakening, as no amount of Plotarmour can overcome that

Status
Not open for further replies.