Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro how you know Tagashi book isn't updated? Zoro Swords will be supreme later. Which means book will be updated. Since Mihawk wasn't hiding his blade everyone knows he has Black blade so how you know Mihawk blade wasn't a 21 before. But i get what your saying tho Mihawk blade could be stronger still
That's literally all I was saying. Mihawks blades would still be stronger. Never once said that zoro blades won't go up in rank. Once he turns them black they will. However mihawks blades would still be stronger. This means that zoro has to actually increases the rank of his blades even further when he turns them black which would be unheard of. It's one thing increasing your blade by a grade when you permanently blacken it. But to increase it by two grades.....is unheard of which would most likely be what oda has zoro do

With the impel down jailer beast along with lucci and kaku being awakened im sure the wg has its own way to force them to awaken zoans
If jabra tried to join cp0 i think he's either awakened like the other 2 or dead. Most likely awakened with his own little group

I’m too annoyed to be here rn ngl
Oda just keeps trying so hard to push this guy as if he’s on the same level as the guy who’s legitimately so fast, he apoears invisible and the dude’s fans eat this shit up……….unbelievable

Kaku is fodder anyways and isn’t on anyones top 30-50 lists anyways. Glad this segment is quick cause it would’ve ruinwd the chapter for me had it gone on any longer

That's literally all I was saying. Mihawks blades would still be stronger. Never once said that zoro blades won't go up in rank. Once he turns them black they will. However mihawks blades would still be stronger. This means that zoro has to actually increases the rank of his blades even further when he turns them black which would be unheard of. It's one thing increasing your blade by a grade when you permanently blacken it. But to increase it by two grades.....is unheard of which would most likely be what oda has zoro do
Why not just improve his swordsmanship and become the world's greatest swordsman? Swords rank doesn't matter anyway right? It's just skill...

I’m too annoyed to be here rn ngl
Oda just keeps trying so hard to push this guy as if he’s on the same level as the guy who’s legitimately so fast, he apoears invisible and the dude’s fans eat this shit up……….unbelievable

Kaku is fodder anyways and isn’t on anyones top 30-50 lists anyways. Glad this segment is quick cause it would’ve ruinwd the chapter for me had it gone on any longer
Kaku isnt fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.