Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloomy Night

Madenning Flurry was used on ???, ??? and ???
Donuted was used on ???

Donuted was used on ???​
If anyone can reveal any of these 1 maddening fury should be a scum ability and donuted was ekkos ability.

Now I suggest we lynch TAC. That Velma avatar is worthy of death.
at this point Apollo had never scumread me once.
also, MUUGEN just tried to kill Flower btw
Indigo lies - confirmed by Naomi that no one visited flower.
Funny how my scum reads are back to back correct. I'm proud.
randomly this guy responds to indigos false claim and states I’m his scumread still have never heard him scumread me.
yeah, scumlock MUUGEN, even if he may be town or whatever
randomly comes out of the woodwork after saying he’s going to bed.
both ran away from the thread.

I’m just going to hardlock Apollo as scum:

First Al, Flower and now you. Everybody thinks I am some experienced mafia player. Its still funny to me that people think so. :suresure:

Our lynch for today is Ekko, I'll share a more detailed read on D3, if we live that long.
why not just share a detailed reads list now
I don't want to accuse someone of being scum without proper reasoning.
this was his response when I asked him to share a detailed reads list, he was standoffish and I even called him out on being scared to commit to a read in the case someone flipped town and it would be traced back to him.
Al and Muugen are clearly scum tbh
You ignore Flower and Indigo's pleas for help, then turn around and accuse Al and Muugen. What goes through your mind, I wonder?
His response to md trying to paint me and Al as scum when we were pushing for the flower wagon d2z

his wording makes it seem as if we are townread from him by stating midnight is accusing us - questioning that read.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I’m just going to hardlock Apollo as scum:

this was his response when I asked him to share a detailed reads list, he was standoffish and I even called him out on being scared to commit to a read in the case someone flipped town and it would be traced back to him.

His response to md trying to paint me and Al as scum when we were pushing for the flower wagon d2z

his wording makes it seem as if we are townread from him by stating midnight is accusing us - questioning that read.
A point against this thesis, Apollo was all in on the chant trying to give indigo pro-town abilities.
If he was scum, I don't think he would take the chance that the chant would actually work out in town's favor.

:zorothink:

:pepecafe:
When did he lock you as scum?

Didn't the message you sent imply he had you in your town reads
exactly but he responded to indigo when he said I tried killing flower with “my back to back scumreads are correct” or something like that I quoted it in the first messages.

you also read that as him reading me town but he switched up out of nowhere and too quick

Status
Not open for further replies.