Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the reason to your reads doesn't make sense to me.

You put Naomi as scum but I have Naomi as my top town read. My read on her is pretty much meta. She also tracked Ekko who flipped scum. Do you suspect I am reading Naomi wrong for the first time and think she is scum from another faction?

Your scum lean on me is you said more engaged with specific people and things. Then you said I used activity and am not reading the thread to catch scum. This doesn't make sense to me because I have been reading the thread and gave reads last day or did you mean from last day when I was not caught up and was catching up?
true
this slot gonna be left alone till the end sadly.
not sure about those reads.
also out of nowhere tried to get me lynched.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
to me the biggest offenders are you and TAC
but I did read like 40% of last phase.
AL was not playing.
I stopped reading sometime around when TAC was spamming emotes.
And then anything after I showed up.
reading this phase rn.
wild Al was playing a good chunk of the last cycle.

so you’re just spouting nonsense to spout it.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
are you saying he is scum?
cool then.
you,AL and TAC

also some individual scum leans.

Mr Reloaded
BAkidou
I’m using your own logic, you excluded al and odd for some reason based on your own scumread your just half Assiniboine your claim.

you care to give reasoning for reloaded and baki

I mean in the day start flower mention someone sending her a kill her way, i had already submit watch on her when day started. and did not get any noticed of anyone visiting her.
I think she would have stopped this if you were first since she blocks the first action. Idk if you’d be told or not.

prof-sus of something he told blue, when blue asked if i drank all refill, and blue saying damn he didn't see. something about white or red.. which was disturbing dialogue between the two. (items messing with invest?)
Lmao he was asking what color the whine I used to refill you was. (The item was called Alabasta Whine).

Wtf

You are dead wrong. And these are super odd takes?

My read list was made after I had just finished reading the game after reading for hours just to catchup. My first read lists of games are always like this one, where it's just me getting my thoughts out and giving an initial read on slots. If I do make a detailed list later, it's my rainbow reads I like to do and those have more detail. I don't like at all how you try to throw shade at me for this but also walk it back at the same time saying it's a big game. You know I've been playing in other games and have been extremely active in on of those (which I've also mentioned in thread). It kind of feels like you're a bit lost in this game and trying to clean into your familiarity of me to help you afloat. It's like when you bring your friend to a party and they don't know anyone, so instead of meeting knew people, they cling to you.

I have zero idea what you're talking about with my grammatical style. That's the one thing I feel doesn't change at all with me and I don't think about how my writing is. I'll admit my banter is a bit more aggressive. You know how Elden Ring went. I got into it early with Indigo, who I had gotten into a bit in Waifu. I also am kind vibing on odd's and Muugen's aggression that they are bringing (fun playing with them). I think D1 overall just allowed people to maybe be a bit over aggressive.

You asking me if you're wrong at the end tells me you don't really believe what you're saying. You're giving me a way out, wanting me to convince you I am town so you can trust me. I feel this is a bit half hearted and I don't think you're coming at me with the purest intentions.

You finally rolled wolf, didn't you?

Vote Dr. Watson

dat ugly omgus.

Status
Not open for further replies.