Status
Not open for further replies.
Read on Reloaded which you already know

I did not dig Melkor's reads of me the other day, I almost didn't want to bother bringing it up but the vibes felt really off to me. I wouldn't claim to be a front runner scum hunter in this game but Melkor made it seem like I was lurking in the background and only liking posts when I provided more than that. And the timing of those reads after I said I would be gone for the day felt oppurtunistic to me as I was in a position where I could not easily defend myself.

And I'm not sure if you still scum read Apollo but I have been liking his presence this game. He really does not feel like scum to me
what were LMs reads?

honestly forgot he was in game - should be scum just based off his low presence.
Conq and Muugen- Town
Sallucion and TAC -wolf
can you give reasonings for all 4?
naomi - scum or indie lean. vibes are mad off but i think that also may be because of the gimmick post restriction
Naomi is good. she outed red mafia and target blue mafia as well.
Admittedly I have a hard time reading Juliet as her tone tends to throw me off. I would put her as more of a town lean personally as looking through a quick iso she has been asking a lot of questions towards people which is always good.

Charlie has felt pretty background for me, giving his thoughts on events in the crowd more than anything tbh. The one weird thing that stuck out to me was when he accused me of tmi when I mentioned I wanted Ekko to be vigged, which I denied, which kinda just got left there with no follow up.

With shooting people, if I was a vig I would either go for PoE pot shots or someone who is outted. I would probably go for Reloaded here and if not him I would shoot Tobra as it would be a safe shot as they are not playing anyway.

With a protect I would probably protect one of the millers, Prof or Ratchet as not only are they strong players but they're solid town reads atm.

Other than that I would protect Naomi as she has provided a lot of info to town so far this game with her catching Ekko in the cookie jar and almost clearing Coach
Juliet is up in the air for me but her own shoot seemed townie forgot what it was but not much else for her slot.

Chuck I haven’t liked all game he’s too quiet here, playing from the shadows seems to be following but not talking. I’ll be up for him or Sallucion for lynch today.

LM as well tbh

this was a really weird response, didn't expect this

i literally asked you if i was wrong, giving you an open to clarify

you sense something is off about me, and i felt similar so it's why i asked. what exactly do you want me to do here

saying "no ur wrong ur read is wrong and ur being clingy also u rolled scum" in a long dramatic post doesn't tell me anything aside from jumping to an immediate defense because i questioned behavior on the basis of... a gut instinct? asking if i was correct?

this reaction tells me i night actually be
Is it a gut instinct, though? I think you've been hovering around my slot all game. You've tried to push the notion that maybe there's something there but haven't really done much about it. You say you're so unfamiliar with everyone yet won't discuss my slot of you're weirded about it. And then when you do finally get around to addressing my directly, you say two things are off about me, but also give me some wiggle room to make a town performance for you. I really don't think you've handled my slot in good faith this game. We've rolled town together a lot lately and you have not danced around my slot awkwardly once yet until this game. You're treating me in a cautious way and there's been zero fun between us. I don't like it.

Day 1, Vote Count #5

as of post #3271

Flower - 13
Kerkovian - 6
TheAncientCenturion - 1

Indigo - 1
T-Pein - 1
Muugen - 1
BakiDou - 2
Ekkologix - 1

Vanellope Lhea: AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Unvote
Lord Melkor: Destroya -> Indigo -> TheAncientCenturion
Destroya: Destroya -> Indigo
Flower: Destroya -> AL Sama -> Ekkologix -> Indigo -> AL Sama -> Unvote -> Indigo -> Unvote -> Kerkovian -> oddoddfruit -> Kerkovian -> BakiDou
BakiDou: AL Sama -> Ekkologix
Kerkovian: Destroya -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> Flower
Rej: Flower
TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Lord Melkor -> Dr_Professor83 -> Unvote -> Unvote -> Kerkovian
Ariess: Muugen
Charlie: Fujishiro -> Flower
Ekkologix: Indigo -> BakiDou
Ratchet: Indigo -> Unvote -> Flower
Naomi: Ekkologix -> Unvote -> T-Pein -> Unvote
Dr_Professor83: Indigo -> Vanellope Lhea -> Flower
Pot Goblin: Indigo -> Unvote -> Kerkovian
T-Pein: Indigo -> Kerkovian
MangoSenpai: TheAncientCenturion -> T-Pein -> Unvote -> TheAncientCenturion -> Kerkovian
Kurozumi Seven7: Indigo -> Unvote
MUUGEN: Flower -> Dr_Professor83 -> Flower
oddoddfruit: T-Pein
MitchMatch: Kerkovian -> Flower
Midnight Delight: TheAncientCenturion -> Unvote -> Flower
AL Sama: Flower
Peroroncino: Flower
Apollo: Flower
Mashiro Blue: Kerkovian
MonochromeYoru: Flower
Indigo: Flower
Meeyori: Kerkovian

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

interesting. alot of variation in voting patterns here

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
or maybe ur reaction toward me is because i tunnel visioned on you so hard last game and you don't want to engage with that so you're voting me as an attempt to start a wagon so you don't have to deal with it

hence the opening to discuss and explain. i guess you may just be giving me grief because i had given you so much of it? is THAT correct?
You overthink things way too much and I promise I don't think like that.

Why are you throwing these theories out about my logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.