Status
Not open for further replies.
:pepecafe:

never said I’d clear flowers spot not sure how many times that has to be repeated even when you quoted it yourself
Flower, indigo, whoever you meant doesn't matter since they both vouch for each other

also remember telling Naomi in the np not to even use it to begin with multiple times. we even discussed this after it failed and she said she knows but felt bad for flower so she decided to just go through with it
But she made a decision and you were aware of it.

there was too much discussion surrounding it at that point that it was going to be tampered with which I was correct about. my call and play was 100% correct cause I was saving Naomi’s refilled one shot for a later time and getting rid of a “confirmed” indie who lies at every turn they made while even ratchet kept questioning the validity of both indigo and flowers claim….
Saying it's unnecessary is valid. I said it myself at night. Basically that i don't see how people can still think scum would dig such a deep grave for themself trying to explain everything. But if Naomi knew your point but made her mind anyway, just let her do it.

am oh so so scummy at this point that I am still one of Naomi’s Top town reads who you just all about confirm to be town. Ratchet has also not scumread me here, in fact I’ve pointed out numerous scum abilities that have been used yet you ignore these facts as well
Moment when one of them will show mech backing it up, you're town to me. Not sure what's Naomi's reasoning, I've presented mine.

Dials are mine and it's not scum ability. I used it on Melkor DP1 and Usopp DP2.

You haven’t actually scumread anyone when it comes to the flower situation, you’ve town read a few players but haven’t listed any reasoning why you town read them.
Wdym? I'm voting TAC rn. I've thrown actions at you.

Prof and Ratchet are Millers, Naomi outed Usopp and tried to confirm Flower/Indigo. Pot and Melkor just sound genuine to me this phase, Apollo puts some effort coming up with theories (could be TMI to be honest), AM is at least not Blue mafia, Worst came in asking questions, trying to get better understanding of the game.

your scum reads are iffy and safe to say the least. You’ve listed 8 players for someone who is following and paying attention to the game you’re nullish on about 12ish players still
Thank you for feedback.

I'm "paying attention" since last night phase to be fair. I haven't interacted with most of the playerbase.

some of us have expressed how much of a relief it is flower is gone, myself odd x is what i can recall so outside of me who would be scum between the two and why?
Out of these 2 i found odd more obnoxious. I'd add ConQ here who went silent after modkill and liked post of me going ape shet after that (oh irony). Also TAC. Players enjoying the fact of pushing powerful town role to leaving the game doesn't scream "town" to me let's say.

@Charlie can you even list the players your referring to be about who is in the potential scumpile regarding flower?
You, TAC, Odd, Dest, ConQ. I've heard AL.

i said I’m bob cause the cutest and 4 eyes - I said she’s Kevin cause she’s annoying hahhaha
kevin is great!!!

I’ve got a confession: I’ve never seen one of the movies with the minions in it lol.
watch them, it hilarious!!! :pepebuggy:

You are a fraud, you spited Flower for 3 cycles, enforcing all attention of the day play towards a single player. Also don't come at me with activity bias. Lol
you have info? :pepecorn:

Speaking of Rhea, should probably get this out there now, I shot her N1. That said, think I may have been blocked by Mono, so read into it what you will.
didn't you say you have mechanic info, when i claim i track ekko night 1?? for my tracking. but you shot rhea is what you claiming?
.:pepecorn:

You said you will take care of her spot yourself or something. Then lighting action failed (i guess lie detect). My bet is that she thought you tried to kill her
how would she assume lightning pulse is kill ability, also it was not even targeted at her. but the wu.

fhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Flower, indigo, whoever you meant doesn't matter since they both vouch for each other
yet, I targeted the “confirmed” indie who lied non stop, didn’t comply when I asked them to vote me and never cared about helping town to begin with. they both played selfishly and sluggish.
But she made a decision and you were aware of it
was aware she went through with it when she announced it in day phase after I had told her not to do it in the night phase I’m not sure how you still get can not comprehend this.
Saying it's unnecessary is valid. I said it myself at night. Basically that i don't see how people can still think scum would dig such a deep grave for themself trying to explain everything. But if Naomi knew your point but made her mind anyway, just let her do it.
^
Moment when one of them will show mech backing it up, you're town to me. Not sure what's Naomi's reasoning, I've presented mine.

Dials are mine and it's not scum ability. I used it on Melkor DP1 and Usopp DP2.
so me continuously asking someone to reveal scum abilities to PoE is scum indictive of me?

what does the ability do exactly?
Wdym? I'm voting TAC rn. I've thrown actions at you.

Prof and Ratchet are Millers, Naomi outed Usopp and tried to confirm Flower/Indigo. Pot and Melkor just sound genuine to me this phase, Apollo puts some effort coming up with theories (could be TMI to be honest), AM is at least not Blue mafia, Worst came in asking questions, trying to get better understanding of the game
actions at me? what actions exactly and have you lost any abilities of your own?
Thank you for feedback.

I'm "paying attention" since last night phase to be fair. I haven't interacted with most of the playerbase
since last no, what was your questioning on flower in regards to then since you shouldn’t have been fully aware of anything going on.
Out of these 2 i found odd more obnoxious. I'd add ConQ here who went silent after modkill and liked post of me going ape shet after that (oh irony). Also TAC. Players enjoying the fact of pushing powerful town role to leaving the game doesn't scream "town" to me let's say
it hd nothing to do with a role it had everything to do with the player who had the role who demonstrated she is selfish and don’t care about, town her partner, the playerbase or even the host for that matter.
You, TAC, Odd, Dest, ConQ. I've heard AL
surprised.
kevin is great!!!

I love them all I want to watch them now hahaha but we’re currently watching movies she’s never watched growing up we just watched coneheads & Pink Floyd The Wall the other night(s) next up is Oliver and Company then Donnie Darko/

I'm not lying, Flower found a protective item in the island she visited during NP1, but Fuji only told us that she got that during NP

the item protects her from an incoming kill, but if it's attacked the item is broken and we're informed the item was broken

as soon as the DP started, Flower activated it and told Naomi to do the lie detect thing

then MUUGEN says, "don't worry about that, i will clear that slot"

right away we get the message that the protective item was destroyed

and then the lie detect was also destroyed

also, the lie detect was gonna clear Flower's slot, not mine

MUUGEN says he was gonna clear that slot, but then now he says he targeted me and not Flower, and that because of the modkill that Fuji let him change targets...
did you think lightning pulse was a kill ability? because it was my lie detect

i remember someone trying to paint it as killing ability in thread, forgot who said it. maybe they destroyed it? for this odd reasoning?

fhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Axe Dial was used on ???
Breath Dial was activated
@Charlie what have you been discussing or what have you been doing with breath dial, cause your axe is clearly removing my x-shots. Which in my mind makes you a scum, but I’d like hear if you’ve lost any abilities the last couple of cycles passive or active.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think Conq looks the worst out of the people who had been going after Flower. After Flower modkilled herself he stopped posting all together. No aftermath reaction, no reevaluation of his Rayan thing with Flower/Reloaded that he kept hard tunneling, etc

Also noticed him liking posts of people sussing the people going after Flower after (noticed he liked one on TAC specifically). That didn’t sit right with me when he’s been on it too and it isn’t like he’s throwing his own two cents in on why.

He can answer for himself why he liked the posts, I know some people like posts they don’t have to agree with @ConquistadoR

Conq where is your head at now with a Flower town flip?
-

I’ve moved Al & Muugen to town leans.

Muugen, as scum, I think would stand to keep tunneling me and getting under my skin to throw me off, but he hasn’t and he’s actually worked with me some last day. And it didn’t feel like buddying bc it felt like normal cooperation, not like he was trying to get on my good side. He’s also looking in lots of directions and interacting with lots of people which I consider townie, scum is often more narrowly focused/not poking in as many direction I find.

Al, is somewhat vibe, and also I thought how he handled Reloaded felt townie. Could have kept going at him for easy content but instead pulled off and showed reevaluation. Also, he’s claiming he got hit by a kill last night, which would need to be Red Mafia, with WU checks if he’s lying he could be nailed on that so I don’t see him making an unnecessary risky lie on it. Ruling out one mafia for him automatically boosts chances he could be town.

Think Odd looks more town with doing his town triangle thing too. He was doing that kind of thing in Pokémon mafia. Also kind of a vibe check. We also agree on more stuff than not right now. (I would not call Pelosi a town lean, scum side of null at best, I don’t have a hard bead on her as scum but she feels off to me compared to the other games I’ve been in with her recently)
Woke up to 60+ notifications most from other OP shit so missed this.

Firstly i wanna make clear that my likes are almost irrelevant, i like anything that catches my eye so that itd be easier to come back to it through my latest activity instead of searching for the post. I was tunneled for this in past Mafia games even going way back as Dragos Naruto mafia on NF (the one where u got that Konohamaru role xD) and ive made it very clear even back then to Soulkiller iirc.

Secondly my tunnel on Flowa started mainly from Pero's slip (if u can call that as that) and then w/ the Reloaded-Flowa-Rayan thing which u urself agreed in the past is hella scummy. I wasnt part of the dogpile in early d2, ive even posted that i wasnt sure what to think until the Pero/Reloaded stuff popped up.

Granted, with Flowa's flip i think i gotta look at everything from a different view, especially the early dogpile on d2. I need to catch up as well, gimme a couple of hours and ill post my new reads.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Additionally Chuck you’ve been able to continuously use these abilities 3 cycles in a row no cool down - I don’t even have a 3x shot ability or multiple abilities that are unlimited your role sounds op to me.

mare you telling me your “town” role is equivalent to flowers. & why would you target me with removing an x-shit last cycle when I had no inclination of targeting flower or indigo I only had a vote placed on flower which I was then vote silenced.

min hindsight you revealing your ability makes me scumread you even more cause it was all to conventional on the timing of these abilities to target me which made me suspect the duo even further.

@MUUGEN most of it is me and you saying same shet for pages already, like you Ask me who are people who were happy about modkill (who can be easily found here, they weren't too discreet about it) and respond with "surprised." Xd WTF you're expecting?

Ask me questions you're genuinely interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.