Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's crazy how irrelevant Goofy would be without the rarest mythical zoan god fruit wich is also the only DF in the verse to have 2 awakening abilities and allows you to resurrect from the dead and regen all your haki and stamina in 10 seconds.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
He’d still be more relevant than Zoro. Luffy’s haki prodigy. That and he doesn’t need a sword to tell him how to use it.:gokulaugh:

That literally only happened twice in 1070 chapters to be fair, against Kallifa and Black Maria, and even then those plots and their pay offs were completely different

I can't consider Violet because she quickly became an ally and never represented a real threat to Sanji
well i think that good, idc about how greatly/badly is treated zoro or sanji, i just hate people saying that there equal to admiral

you must not lmaoo, clown moment with a girl mean 1 hit ko by stussy or some type of shit like that
Post automatically merged:

hmmm, well maybe lol ?

If he suceed to transcend a whole character developpement he have for the first time we saw him, i guess that possible
It’ll likely be a showcase that Sanji needs to activate his exoskeleton and it’s not a passive thing

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Wont happen.
Bajrung Gun = G5's equivalent of KKG.
It's literally his strongest move, the narrative parallels between Bajrung Gun/Kaidou & KKG/Doflamingo were established no?
Even the visual imagery was the exact same.
It might not happen, but I really want it to. I need to see the pure devastation

I have hope that you will drop your headcannon and embrace the truth.
Pre AdCoC Zoro vs AdCoC Goofy, the usual desperate cope.
B-But did he make him fall? Pushing someone down is what matters!

PS: Zoro made King drop like a sack of shit and did no damage, Goofy level feat with top tier scaling according to dumbest mfs in this fanbase. :kobeha:

Asura is AdvCoC. You clowns were the ones arguing that when he used it. Remember?

difference being Kaido acknowledged Luffy doing damage pre AdvCoC.:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.