Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bellamy remark... two completely different cases you dumbass, you're to oblivious to see that... but in Jaya, didnt believe sky island existed. In Dressrosa admitted to Luffy Skyisland is real, nice try nostradumbass
What is this supposed to prove?

Was Bellamy saying the truth in Jaya when he said sky island didin't exist at that point in the story?
Does whatever a character say= truth?
Does that mean those fodder were wrong and later they will admit they weren't clashing equally?

How was Denjiro next to Orochi?
What do you mean how???
Are you suggesting he was teleported from one place to another?
wtf are you saying?

We only see 2 people with orochi- those 2 dude's who are carrying his carriage.
Later we see
Denjiro,
Oniwabanshu
and bunch of Orochi's fodder soldier

Are you suggesting they were all teleported from one place to another???
:seriously:
we literally saw only him in the carraige and then proceeded to kill Yasuie
Ok. and?
what does this mean?
:choppawhat:

In regards to Hiyori that's who Zoro was with along with toko during the execution even the oniwanbasu noticed that
What does Hiyori have to do with being an ally???
What is this logic?

Ashura doji doesn't give 2 shits about Oden's children yet he is an ally
Luffy never met Hiyori yet he is an ally

What is this supposed to prove?

Was Bellamy saying the truth in Jaya when he said sky island didin't exist at that point in the story?
Does whatever a character say= truth?
Does that mean those fodder were wrong and later they will admit they weren't clashing equally?

What do you mean how???
Are you suggesting he was teleported from one place to another?
wtf are you saying?

We only see 2 people with orochi- those 2 dude's who are carrying his carriage.
Later we see
Denjiro,
Oniwabanshu
and bunch of Orochi's fodder soldier

Are you suggesting they were all teleported from one place to another???
:seriously:

Ok. and?
what does this mean?
:choppawhat:

What does Hiyori have to do with being an ally???
What is this logic?

Ashura doji doesn't give 2 shits about Oden's children yet he is an ally
Luffy never met Hiyori yet he is an ally
The Bellamy point and the point regarding kyoshiro family judging zoro's strength are 2 different completely different points. One has to do with strength and the other has to do with an island existing.

The point I was suggesting was we do not know where in the Flower Capital Denjiro was until he deflected Zoro's shot

"Zolo defended Toko and tried to kill Orochi.
That's pretty obvious sign for Denjiro that Zolo is an ally"

The Hiyori part has to do with your quote above with your assumption Denjiro was at the execution then we would have saw Toko Hiyori and Zoro together.

The Bellamy point and the point regarding kyoshiro family judging zoro's strength are 2 different completely different points. One has to do with strength and the other has to do with an island existing
No, they are the same thing:
is every character saying a statement= truth?

How do clueless fodder who get one shotted by Usopp can say statement on strength just from sight?
same how can Bellamy state that sky island doesn't exists even though he never tried to go there.

The point I was suggesting was we do not know where in the Flower Capital Denjiro was until he deflected Zoro's shot
So are you saying he was teleported?

and anyway it doesn't take away anything from the point since he still knows that Zolo is against Orochi
and even Orochi himself calls them rebels
(I hope you know what the word rebel means)
:wellwell:

The Hiyori part has to do with your quote above with your assumption Denjiro was at the execution then we would have saw Toko Hiyori and Zoro together
Where was Denjiro then?
Why did he appear at execution then?
How did he appear there then?

Everyone in Wano saw that Zolo protected Toko even luffy who is on another side of Wano.
While Denjiro doesn't know that???

C'mon it's getting sad, either you are playing stupid in order to protect your last crumbs of dignity or either you are one.

How do clueless fodder who get one shotted by Usopp can say statement on strength just from sight?
same how can Bellamy state that sky island doesn't exists even though he never tried to go there.

and anyway it doesn't take away anything from the point since he still knows that Zolo is against Orochi

Where was Denjiro then?

Everyone in Wano saw that Zolo protected Toko even luffy who is on another side of Wano.

C'mon it's getting sad, either you are playing stupid in order to protect your last crumbs of dignity or either you are one.
To your last point It's a two way street, the difference between you and I is I admit to when Im wrong, this conversation will never end. I will agree to disagree with you as our speculations are on two different ends of the spectrum.

Where was Denjiro then?

1st part is we disagree that a belief and judgement are two different things. Bellamy believes island doesnt exist, kyoshiro family is making a judgment regarding zoro's toughness because they are witnessing him going toe to toe with kyoshiro, if you want to say he's taking it "easy" or he's "going all out" that's speculation because we dont know if he's trying to just hold back zoro or follow orochi's orders and to capture zorojuro

the who second part, we can agree to disagree on that speculation if he was there the whole time why wasnt he staning next to everyone else at the execution?

It's funny how none of your answers are objective and all speculative and make the claim im acting stupid trying to protect my dignity, if im wrong im wrong, who cares im glad to admit when being wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.