Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes I'm totally okay.:josad:
Ais is one of the best female characters I've seen in years.

No stupid gimmicks.

No dumb tropes.

Just a hardcore badass, who is a quiet, gentle, earnest person at her core.

I hesitated to watch Danmachi because people said it had weak female characters who only simped for the main character, fuck, why do I listen to people on the internet sometimes.
Lmao facts. Don't listen to folks on the internet especially if they're criticizing something. Go see it for yourself so you can judge.

It's been a while since I watched dressrosa but didn't Franky end up tricking senior pink instead of beating him? Something like telling him there was an old lady that needed his help crossing the street or something like that?
Nah Franky said he’d take every single one of senors attacks, because this is a fight between men, saying that’s what his strong style means.

Senor respected that saying if Franky can survive his next ultimate attack, it’s Senors loss. And Senor suplexes him from the top of a tower and Franky tanks it head on. Leaving Senor exhausted and defeated.

The fight was designed to make Frankys fight against a weaker opponent look close by limiting him to just beating Senor as a man and not as a cyborg.

I recommend rereading this fight. It’s easily my favorite Franky fight because it’s iconic

Bogard

You can't win
Stussy keeps jumping ships since her introduction :risitavirus:

> Initially invited by the Big Mom pirates in the tea party as the Queen of the Pleasure district
> Later revealed to actually be a CP0-Agent
> Now revealed to actually be a clone of a former Rocks pirates, affiliated to Vegapunks' MADS(implied to be his spy)

What's next ? :risicheck:

C

Cruxroux

Stussy keeps jumping ships since her introduction :risitavirus:

> Initially invited by the Big Mom pirates in the tea party as the Queen of the Pleasure district
> Later revealed to actually be a CP0-Agent
> Now revealed to actually be a clone of a former Rocks pirates, affiliated to Vegapunks' MADS(implied to be his spy)

What's next ? :risicheck:
I still dont understand if she's a clone of someone from rocks how couldn't Bigmam can't recognise her.

Status
Not open for further replies.