Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's hardly surprising that the people shitting on Kaku and Zori are the same people who were justifying Luffy's performance and hyping Lucci for standing up to him lmao.
Lucci>Kaido because luffy went G5 straight away:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Saw some people doubting kaku awakening he clearly is simply since we never seen him like that in hybrid lol tf is he using haki flames or something? 😆
Kaku has black flames.
Surtr Jambe Kaku.

I'm obviously being an Awakened fanboy but even I'll admit that this dude wouldn't need more than 2 of his basic moves to clap Kaku before stussy has a chance of sneaking anyone.

Well. There's a reason Law is fighting a 4B worth pirate while Zolo can't even put down a fucking fodder
Same
Imo the wg knows a way to have zoans awaken unnaturally fast or basic zoan awakenings are just easier to achieve

Like you cant really compare lucci, kaku, and the jailer beast to doflamingo, katakuri, law, and kid

Maybe
Post automatically merged:

Why doesn't Itachi use Susano'o 24/7? Why doesn't Kakashi use his mangekyou sharingan 24/7? Why does Luffy only have 10 minutes in Gear 4 or Chopper 30 minutes Monster Point with drugs? Why can't Law spam his high end techniques from the start?

There are very few Big Mom, Kaido or Naruto out there with seemingly limitless haki/chakra.
Coc haki has not limit kid

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm obviously being an Awakened fanboy but even I'll admit that this dude wouldn't need more than 2 of his basic moves to clap Kaku before stussy has a chance of sneaking anyone.

Well. There's a reason Law is fighting a 4B worth pirate while Zolo can't even put down a fucking fodder

The bait wouldn't work when you have someone stronger than Law who defeated a 4.5b pirate doing this:

Damn, you do have Future Sight!

Surely you do know how to read? What was it Mihawk said, you don't hunt a rabbit with a cannon? Awakened Zoan Kaku is formidable but Zoro is not about to waste his haki in case he needs it against someone stronger. You know like Kizaru or someone like that. He is not Naruto who just spams chakra left and right because he has Ninetails covering for him. He is a technician like Kakashi or Itachi.
Why you talk about naruto stay in the canon one piece kid. Stay in naruto cause you only wrote about another storyline. Coc haki has no limits like you can use it only 2 times or so…. Zolo in danger now thats why sanji and franky runs to them now imagine that is one piece and not naruto

Why doesn't Itachi use Susano'o 24/7? Why doesn't Kakashi use his mangekyou sharingan 24/7? Why does Luffy only have 10 minutes in Gear 4 or Chopper 30 minutes Monster Point with drugs? Why can't Law spam his high end techniques from the start?

There are very few Big Mom, Kaido or Naruto out there with seemingly limitless haki/chakra.
First stay in one piece. You dont need a limit for coc haki you can use it every time otherwise oda stated something else cause ODA WRITE ONE PIECE AND NOT YOUR NARUTO FANDOM. It was never say that you can use coc haki only for 10-15 min or otherwise. Coc haki is limitless thats a fact. Luffy even use it when he sleep in wano as kaido saw that he has coc haki too. Stay in one piece and gear 4 is armament hardering when I talked about armament hardering?

Status
Not open for further replies.