Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We already know their gap based on their douriki, only deluded fanboys don't want to see it.
Perhaps, these so-called fanboys aren't deluded enough to use pre-skip standards to justify their current power levels. G3 was comparable to Asura before TS. Base Zoro is far stronger now than G3. So don't give us this BS. Kaku achieved awakening far quicker than Lucci, and his fruit also offers better physical prowess than Lucci's. Lucci may be stronger than Kaku, but things are far from being the same as they were before TS.

Zoro is stronger than Kaku but you guys were overblowing shit even now after proven wrong that Kaku wasn't defeated.
I don't know if i miss something but zoro easily overpowered awaken zoan kaku. We know how far zoro can go and in his clash against kaku didn't even come close to what he can do. From the other hand kaku used his strongest form and attacked. Now if some fans are saying that zoro defeated kaku then i agree with you we overblow that scene.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
All the people hyping up Lucci and Kaku just because they awakened forget Doflamingo was awakened and he's put on YC3 by most.
And I really don't see Kaku beating Doflamingo
I don't see it either. I was among the people who's been saying these guys are nowhere near the current M3 from the very beginning. Can't say the same about the people who change goal posts every other minute based on their agenda.

If zolo has coc haki why he dont use it now to protect the ship? Cause he dont have coc haki
Why doesn't Itachi use Susano'o 24/7? Why doesn't Kakashi use his mangekyou sharingan 24/7? Why does Luffy only have 10 minutes in Gear 4 or Chopper 30 minutes Monster Point with drugs? Why can't Law spam his high end techniques from the start?

There are very few Big Mom, Kaido or Naruto out there with seemingly limitless haki/chakra.

I'm obviously being an Awakened fanboy but even I'll admit that this dude wouldn't need more than 2 of his basic moves to clap Kaku before stussy has a chance of sneaking anyone.

Well. There's a reason Law is fighting a 4B worth pirate while Zolo can't even put down a fucking fodder

Here is low landing more than two hits still unable to take down Hawkins who is probably weaker than kaku. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.