Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And completely destroyed him something Zolo wasn't able to do despite Kaku being much weaker than Lucci.

Will be fun to Quote some guys from earlier pages
:myman:
I am sure you're not oblivious enough to not know the difference b/w G5 Luffy and base Zoro. G5 is supposed to be Luffy's best, and Luffy's the strongest guy among the trio you're trying to glorify. You're not helping Luffy's case by bringing up the gap b/w Lucci and Kaku because God knows how small or big the gap b/w the duo is lmao

And Zoro will fight Kaido and ZKK will happen!!
Damn, you do have Future Sight!
Kaku want fight again and zolo use 90% of his strenght against a fodder and why zolo dont use conquer haki on the fodder from the cp0? Cause he cant because he dont have coc haki
Surely you do know how to read? What was it Mihawk said, you don't hunt a rabbit with a cannon? Awakened Zoan Kaku is formidable but Zoro is not about to waste his haki in case he needs it against someone stronger. You know like Kizaru or someone like that. He is not Naruto who just spams chakra left and right because he has Ninetails covering for him. He is a technician like Kakashi or Itachi.

I'm obviously being an Awakened fanboy but even I'll admit that this dude wouldn't need more than 2 of his basic moves to clap Kaku before stussy has a chance of sneaking anyone.

Well. There's a reason Law is fighting a 4B worth pirate while Zolo can't even put down a fucking fodder
Law shits on zolo after this chpt it isn't even close zorotards are gonna have to write they're own manga soon because oda doesn't gaf about anyone not named Luffy and law and bb

Stop shifting the goal Zoro never defeated Kaku
And?
Its quite obvious when you see zoro winning easily the clash that he would beat him with no question.
Kaku first used his strongest pts attack in his human form and zoro break it like nothing and now you have kaku going awakening and easily overpowered by zoro which we the fans know that he didn't get serious at all.
There is no shifting goal in this, some fans believed that the fight was finished from the early spoilers but one has nothing to do with the other.

And?
Its quite obvious when you see zoro winning easily the clash that he would beat him with no question.
Kaku first used his strongest pts attack in his human form and zoro break it like nothing and now you have kaku going awakening and easily overpowered by zoro which we the fans know that he didn't get serious at all.
There is no shifting goal in this, some fans believed that the fight was finished from the early spoilers but one has nothing to do with the other.
Zoro is stronger than Kaku but you guys were overblowing shit even now after proven wrong that Kaku wasn't defeated.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law shits on zolo after this chpt it isn't even close zorotards are gonna have to write they're own manga soon because oda doesn't gaf about anyone not named Luffy and law and bb
lmao, my guy, calm down. A guy almost twice as strong as Law was just treated worse than Zoro. This isn't helping Law's case in the least.

I am sure you're not oblivious enough to not know the difference b/w G5 Luffy and base Zoro. G5 is supposed to be Luffy's best, and Luffy's the strongest guy among the trio you're trying to glorify. You're not helping Luffy's case by bringing up the gap b/w Lucci and Kaku because God knows how small or big the gap b/w the duo is lmao
We already know their gap based on their douriki, only deluded fanboys don't want to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.