Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Most folks puts Kaku at Flying Six/Cracker/Jack level then you got some who puts Kaku at YC1 and above and Kaku > Lucci.

Since I'm a Kaku fan, I'm being generous to put him at YC2 level. Which is pretty good for an Awakened user.
Fair enough but half the form was calling Lucci admiral levels or >Kaido when he showed awakening, but I don't remember folks biching nearly as much, but the moment someone related to Zoro gets hyped, all hell breaks.

Fair enough but half the form was calling Lucci admiral levels or >Kaido when he showed awakening, but I don't remember folks biching nearly as much, but the moment someone related to Zoro gets hyped, all hell breaks.
All the people hyping up Lucci and Kaku just because they awakened forget Doflamingo was awakened and he's put on YC3 by most.
And I really don't see Kaku beating Doflamingo

I say it again law is already about to surpass mihawk eos Zoro is wano Luffy lvl gb the weakest admiral has Ryuma and mihawks greatest weapon as his secondary luffy hero of wano beat kaido
Law beat big mom 3b now fighting Luffy eos villain bb another yonko
Bitch ass Lolo in the last 80 chpts
Extreme diff king kaido underling
Carried by Oden sword passed out for a week
1Bounty below queen
Lost to a metal shark
Drunk tea
Used 3haki coated swords for yc5 kaku and still couldn't scratch or cut him
Oda portrayal of Zoro is clear he's a glorified underling who's only purpose is cringe fan service oda must hate zoro:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.