Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you talk about naruto stay in the canon one piece kid. Stay in naruto cause you only wrote about another storyline. Coc haki has no limits like you can use it only 2 times or so…. Zolo in danger now thats why sanji and franky runs to them now imagine that is one piece and not naruto
I'm probably older than you, son.
I gave you One Piece examples. Luffy, Chopper, Law. Heck even Kaido can be mentioned. Haki is not limitless, you must be reading two piece. Go back and see what the characters themselves said about haki usage or what Lucci said about Gear 2/3 Luffy, Doflamingo and Rayleigh about Gear 4 Luffy

First stay in one piece. You dont need a limit for coc haki you can use it every time otherwise oda stated something else cause ODA WRITE ONE PIECE AND NOT YOUR NARUTO FANDOM. It was never say that you can use coc haki only for 10-15 min or otherwise. Coc haki is limitless thats a fact. Luffy even use it when he sleep in wano as kaido saw that he has coc haki too. Stay in one piece and gear 4 is armament hardering when I talked about armament hardering?
Go on and re read the manga. I see, you do have difficulty reading. I'll make it easy for you

1 Luffy about Katakuri burning too much haki (CoO)
2 Doflamingo about Luffy burning too much haki (CoA)
3 Zoro about himself burning too much haki (CoC)

Everyone has their excuses:kayneshrug:
never getting through your head if you think its an excuse
there's absolutely nothing to hate about zoro's character.

but then maybe his fans talk about folding an awakened kaido for instance , with a certain amount of cockiness ,
when it doesnt happen, then the trolling starts.

The funniest thing about you lot tho, you never learn so it just keeps happening and we just keep laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.