Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaku pushed Zoro back with a named attack and got slammed down. No one says Zoro's base attacks could beat these guys. Lol, S-Shark is supposed to hurt Sanji from getting kicked by Sanji At least make it make sense.
So characters aren’t supposed to get hurt from swords now? And yeah Sanji didn’t use a name attack either.

It’s literally the same scene…

Lucci is the one making decision within this CP0 squad so obviously he has senorship. He was also passing commands to the Wano CP0 group.

It's no different from Zoro taking charge when Luffy is not around.

They dont have the same attacks, nor does it matter if they did. Pre timeskip Lucci and Kaku both had hybrid forms yet still Lucci was far stronger.

Lucci is individually stronger than Kaku, that is literally a manga fact.
Lucci is not making shit
He didnt ordered kaku once
If u go by leadership
Spandam>lucci

Lucci only advantage over Kaku was his df mastery the real prodigy caught up whatever small gap existed between them is gone.

no it was his rokushiki prowess (mastering a secret technique) and his physical strength(doriki)

"the real prodigy caught up whatever small gap existed between them is gone"

the real prodigy?
i have a panel referring to lucci as that , none for kaku tho .

gap between them is gone.... based on?
its not hard to see why you lot get trolled
lol

Awakened users =/= not all are equal
I didn't say they're all equal, I said they're relative.

It's not just that they're awakened, it's that they share the exact same awakening.

It's like when Goku had SSJ after defeating Frieza and Vegeta came and unlocked SSJ. Goku was already stronger than Vegeta but now that they share the exact same form, they become relative to each other through portrayal.

Or it's like Luffy unlocking Sky-splitting ACoC. It didn't make him equal to Kaido but it certainly makes him relative to other sky-splitters. When you awaken the exact same power-up, that is a form of portrayal.

Zoro couldn't even make Kaku bleed while using swords and him not being a "most powerful being in the seas"

Kaku pushed Zoro back
meanwhile S-Jinbe couldn't do anything to Sanji
So the fact kaku pushed back Zoro proves the latter isn't strong, right ? Hmm I see.
So i guess the fact Zoro pushed back Fujitora the Admiral was kinda telling us Fujitora isn't that strong either, fair enough :quest:

Imagine a powerscale based on pushing back ... never change.

I didn't say they're all equal, I said they're relative.

It's not just that they're awakened, it's that they share the exact same awakening.

It's like when Goku had SSJ after defeating Frieza and Vegeta came and unlocked SSJ. Goku was already stronger than Vegeta but now that they share the exact same form, they become relative to each other through portrayal.

Or it's like Luffy unlocking Sky-splitting ACoC. It didn't make him equal to Kaido but it certainly makes him relative to other sky-splitters. When you awaken the exact same power-up that is a form of portrayal.
The logic being this

Leaks: Zoro one shots Kaku with a nameless attack
Reality: Brook and Zoro 2v1 Kaku, Kaku doing fine but is neg diffed by clone of Weevil’s mom
:milaugh:
Even the manga said 2v7. Where was Brooke helping Zoro at? The manga shows Zoro easily beating alone.

It's pathetic how much you haters have to lie to downplay Zoro. That clone was only able to surprise attack Kaku after Zoro weaken him.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.