Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why that break me. You are the one who denied it zoro needed koh to beat kaku. You are the one who think zoro have base to beat anyone whahahahaha
Don't push you nonesense opinion to me don't cry here you faggot.
There is nothing to deny. Zoro doesn't need any of his hard hitting moves since he didn't even use one to knock back an awakened zoan. Kaku would be lucky to make zoro use 1000 world's

Last edited:
I think Kaku looked way better in the raw scans than the spoilers initially described him as.

However, Zoro still outperformed Kaku although the former used hardening. It's clear that Santoryu Zoro is enough for Kaku.

Also, it's pure BS to assume that Kaku is stronger or as strong as Lucci. Their portrayal is clearly in favor of Lucci > Kaku. Always has been, always will be.
Despite that, Kaku is obviously not vet levelled, that's BS as well. He's YC2 levelled. I expect Zoro to handle YC2 characters on similar difficulty.

CoC will be needed against those peak high tiers like King, Marco and Katakuri. This PU makes Zoro a low top tier. Santoryu Zoro is peak high tier or inbetweener.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
  1. A rival to an emperor aka luffy
  2. Defeated an emperor with kid aka big mom
  3. First thing he does post wano is fight another emperor and arguably the future strongest ever aka blackbeard
  4. Opponent wise will always fight stronger characters than zoro
  5. Bounty wise will always be higher than zoro

Law is Jack tier bro
You got 'em good! :luffylaugh:
They still dont realize that Law is just a High tier and not even among the strongest.

On a more serious note, did Sanji, Franky and the Vegas make it out before the explosion?

If they did then it looks like those 4 will fight the Sera but then what will Stussy do?

Lucci will be fighting her and Zoro might just watch or the Sera will come for Zoro and Brook. Lots of possibilities

Yeah, it's legit when Law does it, but it'd suddenly be disingenuous when Queen does the same. Tell me more about being disingenuous.
Big Mom ate far more powerful attacks than Queen could ever hope to unleash on

Blackbeard was literally in front of Law

Big Mom couldn't get rid of Law in front of her
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.