Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaku is clearly lightyears and lightyears stronger than Jabra now

But Kaku has always been much stronger than Jabra, that much was clear in Enies Lobby already
Kaku was never meant to be as strong as Lucci, sure
But was always meant to be far stronger than Jabra
Doriki Kaku >= Doriki Jabra
Overall Kaku >>> Overall Jabra
Doriki only included base physical capabilities, they don't measure other abilities such as swordsmanship and Devil Fruit powers

Kaku had much more benefit from DF than Jabra Kaku had a boost plus many new moves he could not perform before, including a completely new finishing move... Jabra just had a boost) DF boosted swordsmanship isn't in Doriki Kaku didn't even use his swords when Doriki was counted

Prior to DF Kaku couldn't even use half of his moveset including his strongest move!
His Doriki counted a mere glimpse of his potential, only counting base physical abilities
Overall strength is different

Kaku Doriki >= Jabra Doriki meaning that Kaku's base techniques were stronger than Jabra's base techniques; Kaku then added a greater DF boost than the boost added by Jabra, meaning the gap widely increased; Kaku's Tekkai was going to be broken by Zoro's Shishi SonSon, but Kaku equalled that move in time with his Rankyaku Rodan, meaning that Rodan would break Kaku's own Tekkai; with Kaku being at least a bit faster than Jabra, this move would 100% land on him and massively hurt

Not even accounting that Jabra was afraid of Kaku's Rankyaku Amanedachi in its mere showcase version, imagine the true version (obviously much stronger than Rankyaku Rodan... which would be already enough to cut Jabra's Tekkai)

And that's not even accounting Kaku's Four Swords Style...
And that was in Enies Lobby

In fact, Kaku and Lucci had potential immensely superior to Jabra's: Jabra is 12 years older than Kaku and had a Zoan DF (making it easier for him to improve physical strentgh, according to Lucci's statement) yet Kaku surpassed him... imagine after Kaku got a Zoan DF too

Unsurprisingly, Post TS we have Kaku -> Lucci's right hand man, Haki + Zoan Awakening like Lucci, CP0 elite like Lucci... while Jabra is forgotten trash

The amount of effort you put into nothingness surprises me :kobeha:

Come on Bogard, you're better than this nonsense.

Kaku used his strongest form, new named attacks, and got easily sent crashing down by a basic-CoA no-named block.

Luffy used his own strongest form, and used named attacks. Let's not forget that Lucci was up and fine within, what? Seconds, minutes?

This is not meant to slander Luffy.

Let's take a step back and think about how ridiculous it is to say Luffy ended up looking better in his fight.

"Zoro did no damage" and "Zoro needed a plot device" are B.S. and y'all know it lmao.

Crazy stuff.
It's not BS. Luffy actually knocked Lucci out which is why they got away. All Zoro did this chapter is repel an attack by a much weaker opponent. How exactly did he look better?

On topic, I just hope Stussy doesn't turns kawaii and dumbass and switches sides... Her character is very well build to waste it now.

Hell, even gave her a bat/vampire/succubus Zoan...
I'm just glad she didn't get a goofy ass zoan design lol. Rocks and the underworld aren't exactly good so her being on the bad side is still very possible.

The translation is a bit confusing, is it implying that the real Stussy Buckingham is a scientist of MADS (based on 1070 cover) and her clone is the Rocks member ? Or is it the other way around?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's not BS. Luffy actually knocked Lucci out which is why they got away. All Zoro did this chapter is repel an attack by a much weaker opponent. How exactly did he look better?

Easy

Luffy used his strongest form vs lucci

Both clashed with awakening and hardening and was sent flying

Luffy used multiple named attacks on lucci

Couldn't put him down

Lucci is slandering luffy 2 mins later

None of that is better than

Zoro overpowering awakened kaku using hardening with no attack and just coa.

I'm just glad she didn't get a goofy ass zoan design lol. Rocks and the underworld aren't exactly good so her being on the bad side is still very possible.

The translation is a bit confusing, is it implying that the real Stussy Buckingham is a scientist of MADS and her clone is the Rocks member? Or is it the other way around?
I think this clone is from MADS, while Bakkin (Weevil's mom) was a Rocks pirate.

Easy

Couldn't put him down

Luffy used Gear 5 but no advanced haki (ACoC made him top-tier, not G5), he didn't get hit even once by Lucci beyond that one clash, and he caused Lucci to lose consciousness (by his own admission) with just three attacks. Zoan awakening boosting recovery is a thing btw, and Lucci slandering Luffy means absolutely nothing lol, unless you actually value the opinion of that CD dickrider.

Kaku, who is weaker than Lucci, looked just fine after getting overpowered by Zoro.

Both Luffy and Zoro are way stronger than Lucci and Kaku, and Luffy is clearly stronger than Zoro while Lucci is clearly stronger than Kaku. I don't know why you're trying to make Luffy bad here, when he actually brought Lucci to unconsciousness and Zoro didn't do the same against Kaku. But Zoro also didn't use any named attacks, so it's whatever.

I think they both looked equally good.

Point being that, while Luffy did actually do quite a bit of damage to Lucci, he also used his strongest form and named attacks. On the other hand, Zoro did not do damage to Kaku but he also didn't actually attack him nor did he use anything more than basic CoA.

So in essence, I think Bogard's whole point is just disingenuous lol.

HA001

Luffy used Gear 5 but no advanced haki (ACoC made him top-tier, not G5), he didn't get hit even once by Lucci beyond that one clash, and he caused Lucci to lose consciousness (by his own admission) with just three attacks. Zoan awakening boosting recovery is a thing btw, and Lucci slandering Luffy means absolutely nothing lol

Kaku, who is weaker than Lucci, looked just fine after getting overpowered by Zoro

Both Luffy and Zoro are way stronger than Lucci and Kaku, and Luffy is clearly stronger than Zoro while Lucci is clearly stronger than Kaku. I don't know why you're trying to make Luffy bad here, when he actually brought Lucci to unconsciousness and Zoro didn't do the same against Kaku.
Irrelevant he used the peak of his fruit all the same.

Zoro hasn't even attacked kaku that's why.
Yet he's sliced his strongest attack half asleep
Overpowered his awakened haki attacks with just coa

Easy

Couldn't put him down

Zoro doesn't have forms. He has only Haki and swords. Anything else is headcannon. Luffy used armament same as Zoro.

Luffy might have use maybe 2 attacks the whole fight and he knocked Lucci out. Meanwhile Zoro did nothing but block an attack from Kaku which basically did nothing.

Doesn't exactly make a difference what Zoro did or didn't do. His fight just started while Luffy finished his and got away.

HA001

Zoro doesn't have forms. He has only Haki and swords. Anything else is headcannon. Luffy used armament same as Zoro.

Luffy might have use maybe 2 attacks the whole fight and he knocked Lucci out. Meanwhile Zoro did nothing but block an attack from Kaku which basically did nothing.
Zoro has asura.
Zoro has koh.
Zoro has koh 3 dragons style.
Zoro can use all the above at once.

Zoro didn't even attack kaku.

Yet still overpowered kaku in his strongest form.

Irrelevant he used the peak of his fruit all the same.

Zoro hasn't even attacked kaku that's why.
Yet he's sliced his strongest attack half asleep
Overpowered his awakened haki attacks with just coa
So what are you trying to prove here, that Zoro is closer to Luffy than we think or something? Why use Lucci and Kaku as the basis for that comparison when we know Kaku is weaker than Lucci?

This is more of a prediction, then a theory, but I have a feeling the Gorosei prohibited Vegapunk from trying to clone any D. member of fear it would be too willful and rebel against them. So, I could be wrong, but I don't think there will be any Roger, Xebec, Teach, Law, Ace or Luffy clones running around.
At this point, I think Xebec is going to come back at some point. I think the current Seraphim are not their trump card as of yet. It's been theorized that Weevil is WB clone so if it's true then we're really going to get WB, Roger perfect clones in the future. I hope they also include powerful marines like dead previous admirals and above so it won't be just the return of existing characters.
Edit: I forgot WB is not a D. member lol

Last edited:

HA001

So what are you trying to prove here, that Zoro is closer to Luffy than we think or something? Why use Lucci and Kaku as the basis for that comparison when we know Kaku is weaker than Lucci?
How is kaku weaker than lucci ?
You using them from ennies lobby which is irrelevant

Kaku has shown the fastest devil fruit growth in the series
And pushed his fruit to the same level as lucci who has had his fruit for far longer

Status
Not open for further replies.