Status
Not open for further replies.
That it is, yes. There is a degree of me metagming to this, but I'd be a little surprised if the host gave one of the scum teams a census, and we've also had another source verify that the figures were correct, so there isn't any fudging the numbers here going on too. I wouldn't stake a defence here for his sake, but definitely not my first shot that comes to mind.
fair enough

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Regarding baki

Don't know what he said or did (have separate chat with fooj) or claimed but if you have any doubt regarding his role then shoot at me

Yeah flower is commuted out of the game 100%, Kerkov is the main lynch rn, Ekko is the best candidate here for a lynch, he isnt reading the game and his susses of me have been so uninspired and easily debunked and then he just slinks away and comes back later with something equally shit lol, man is trolling
This man is townie, as pure as the driven snow. And I hereby formally accuse you @Ratchet of Grand Conspiracy

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This man is townie, as pure as the driven snow. And I hereby formally accuse you @Ratchet of Grand Conspiracy
Your defence of him has shifted from insisting Baki was too stupid to come up with something as advanced as... to panic in reaction to being told he was shot, to pulling up random posts he has made and insisting that it's townie. If this is supposed to be convincing me - it's not.

Worst

Custom title
Your life is in danger, I’m all you got for defence
But you want me dead too

You best start believing in murder plots, you’re in one

If u guys would listen to me we'd be miles closer to victory.......

Pot isn't even trying to show up that means he probably has a big role, he might even be the godfather he's laughing as you guys are killing townies left & right i hope he remembers he needs to post 10 times or he'll get roleblocked! Don't forget to take advantage of that this night!

Someone on that wagon had no vp. Apparently Fuji tells you if you're vote blocked. Noone CCd that. Meaning Ratchet was vote blocked
Oh didn't knew that.......

Your defence of him has shifted from insisting Baki was too stupid to come up with something as advanced as... to panic in reaction to being told he was shot, to pulling up random posts he has made and insisting that it's townie. If this is supposed to be convincing me - it's not.
Well I actually went and read the posts, hence the shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.