Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Thanks, I'll check it out. Does anyone know how canon the magazines are? What's their track record like, have they gotten stuff completely off the mark before?

I hear it's not directly written by Oda himself.

I think I'm going to miss shusui. A black blade looks so cool, I wonder how long it's going to take for zoro to turn enma black.

Do you guys think he is going to turn all of his swords black?
I would love if only Wado turned black. Turning your blade black seems like a near impossible task that only Mihawk and Ryuma could achieve. It all depends on how a black blade is formed, perhaps it accumulates haki over the years and if that's the case I could see Enma turning black first.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It will be epic. Now imagine rashomon will haki.:finally:

One of my favourite Zoro attacks. It was my favourite period for several years, but I recently found Hiryu Kaen very compelling.

Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki has the best visuals though. Imagine Zoro countering King's fire by generating a massive hurricane using the water surrounding the island. :steef:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I would love if only Wado turned black. Turning your blade black seems like a near impossible task that only Mihawk and Ryuma could achieve. It all depends on how a black blade is formed, perhaps it accumulates haki over the years and if that's the case I could see Enma turning black first.
Enma is set up to be the first to turn black TBH. I don't see Wado (but not Enma) becoming black.

Do you guys think he is going to turn all of his swords black?
Only fitting for the World's Strongest Swordsman. :myman: