• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Last edited:
Oh that sounds lame lol
Post automatically merged:

Boyyy Ion fucking know. Wano has been closed country for ages, still piggy backing over the reputation Ryuma created and Oden kinda followed up on that.

I doubt Akainu knows current Samurai are trash. He was probably making sure there is no Ryuma level threat and strongest guys are trash cans like Big Meme and Kaido :kata:
He was too pussy to find out lls. Yonko on the other hand don't give 2 fucks about ryuma reputation. Kaido saw resources and decided to do as he pleased. BM just didn't give a shit at all, no fucks given about some lil samurai. That's the difference between conquerors & employees.
:gokulaugh:

Coby is EoS admiral material, Usopp is EoS 2nd yc lvl material, they are in different worlds
Coby is Admiral Material what's that prove he gonna defeat anyone when he gonna fight no matter the rank difference
even luffy never got that treatment and he is main character we all know how luffy and co got stronger what happen to them pre timeskip and what happen to luffy when he fought kiado

Simple Coby is in year of strength difference to fight Boa
warlords are below admiral level
but they can easily kick vice admirals ass Smoker vs Doffy esay example
i don't think is if Coby is stronger than Smoker t then he is not that strength gap if coby below smoker then there is no benefit to even discuss about it

He was too pussy to find out lls. Yonko on the other hand don't give 2 fucks about ryuma reputation. Kaido saw resources and decided to do as he pleased. BM just didn't give a shit at all, no fucks given about some lil samurai. That's the difference between conquerors & employees.
:gokulaugh:
Lmaoo Kaido is probably decendant of dragon faggot Ryuma solos. Kaido was probably ducking making sure Ryuma isn't there. Only when he found out he isn't alive, he joined Wano.

Ryuma low diffs this faggot, who got scarred by Ryuma's worshipper lmao.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I can see next chapter transitioning to lifeless Kuma with his tag also with "Former Warlord" just so that Oda's gone and accounted for all of them. Issho is probably having a good time seeing his goal realized. Now the next step will certainly to try and rectify the Marines, as he is in heavy contention with Sakazuki over how it's handled. If Sakazuki doesn't make plans to separate the Marines, then Issho will take them as he's already come with a disillusioned perspective on them.

Coby is Admiral Material what's that prove he gonna defeat anyone when he gonna fight no matter the rank difference
even luffy never got that treatment and he is main character we all know how luffy and co got stronger what happen to them pre timeskip and what happen to luffy when he fought kiado

Simple Coby is in year of strength difference to fight Boa
warlords are below admiral level
but they can easily kick vice admirals ass Smoker vs Doffy esay example
i don't think is if Coby is stronger than Smoker t then he is not that strength gap if coby below smoker then there is no benefit to even discuss about it
Doffy beating injured Smoker don't correspond to Coby vs Hancock cause Coby > Smoker

Lmaoo Kaido is probably decendant of dragon faggot Ryuma solos. Kaido was probably ducking making sure Ryuma isn't there. Only when he found out he isn't alive, he joined Wano.

Ryuma low diffs this faggot, who got scarred by Ryuma's worshipper lmao.
Kaido>> random dragon stop the horse shit, it stinks lls. If he was there he would've been boil alive right along with oden. He probably only got scarred cause he was bored/drunk lls

Status
Not open for further replies.