Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The WG and Marines look extremely powerful right now. Let's see:

1) The captain of Sword is sitting comfortably in Kaido's hierarchy
2) CP0 agent Stussy is one of the big bosses (even bigger after surviving the blood bath) of the underworld that even Big Mom will let her sit at her table with Morgans and Katakuri,
3) WE boss Morgans is used to getting paid off if not agents will slip into his newsroom.
4) The #2 of the Revs was captured or forced to bail out with the other commanders.

Blackbeard and Aokiji could turn dirty real quick if we have another Drake on our hands. And Shanks, the man who could easily grab One Piece, instead acts as an agent of stability in the WG's interest.

If that wasn't enough, let's just attack every Warlord simultaneously because we have the manpower. What a show of force. But being overextended right now is not a good thing, Coby and Drake both know they won't have enough manpower to handle what's coming next. The consequences of this are that the Marine presence meant to address the Kaido and BM alliance will not be anywhere as powerful as it should be, the bulk of the credit for that will fall to Luffy and his various alliances.

coby is a rank behind a vice admiral now.
woah
I really like how Oda is treating Coby. The interaction that he had with Luffy&Zoro were so good. I hope to see more interaction between Coby and Luffy&Zoro (he knows that this 2 are monster)
Lol @ all those fake spoilers about Sabo's death.

Anyways:

:finally::finally:
yeah, that right the man with the most Intel inside the marine knows how fuking powerful are the warlord when they fight seriously:cool:, not like that folder that are saying they are clowns....:tchpepe:.

The most intriguing point is what are Black Beard plans? Is it something relate the revolutionary? Does he want to destroy that group? They had a clash which was interrupted by CP-0 but right now the revolutionary looks like they lost some big pieces.

The other options is that he is going after a warloard but why? None of them have interesting devil fruit power.

and last thing, Morgan is rebelling to all the fuck news (like CNN,BBC,MSN) and want to do his job which is to be a journalist :milaugh:. I like that his office is mobile which is kind of useful because he can change position so that no one will know where he is

Last edited:
Lmao Kizaru was ready to got fight both these fucks, gave zero fucks "You wan't me to go Akainu"

Akainu was like "I know you got the yonko trash, but these samurais too stronk. So chill for a bit"
He was ready to die **** saw the end coming.

U mean the samurai a Yonko subjugated damn near 20 years ago. With another Yonko giving no fucks about said samurai or the Yonko already ruling there? Akainu pussy compared to Yonko confirmed

It's not a photo,not yet lmao. Just what Moe called the new weapon of the government.
Oh that sounds lame lol
Post automatically merged:

He was ready to die **** saw the end coming.

U mean the samurai a Yonko subjugated damn near 20 years ago. With another Yonko giving no fucks about said samurai or the Yonko already ruling there? Akainu pussy compared to Yonko confirmed
Boyyy Ion fucking know. Wano has been closed country for ages, still piggy backing over the reputation Ryuma created and Oden kinda followed up on that.

I doubt Akainu knows current Samurai are trash. He was probably making sure there is no Ryuma level threat and strongest guys are trash cans like Big Meme and Kaido :kata:

I... am confused
Lola is married?
Vivi is dead?
did Alabasta got nuked?!
what are the fake news that the WG try to cover up?
so Sabo's dead news could actually be true?
what of the other Revo members that are with Sabo??
Coby is a sword member?
again, why did Kizaru beat up Drake if Drake is still a Marine??
and what about Drake's crew?! they're all swords members?!
wait his pirate flag looks like sword? Is Drake actually a triple agent?! holy crap, this guy could've be the biggest plot twist in the OP history

and also my BIGGEST question is....
When Makino cried, the Kid is saying daa daa... wtf?!
ODA ARE YOU SECRETLY TELLING US THAT SABO FUCKS MAKINO AND THAT'S HIS BABY?!
if that's so, this shit is mind blowing

good grief
"if they going to be picked up by Marines", the hell, Blackbeard wasting no time going after Sabo's corpse

Morgan can actually beat up a CP member, holy hell, and it's the guy who failed to capture Sanji's photo and replaced it with bad drawing, Morgan ftw

Buggy mentioned Crocodile, shamed he's not making appearance yet

and yeah, Hancock is correct on this one, they forgot that Shichibukai are strong as fuck, things gonna get bloody
I wonder how high their bounties are going to jump after this

Cool to see the confirmation that Drake is, in fact, the Captain of Sword, but it still makes me wonder as to who else is apart of it, and I can't help but feel that there's someone higher than Drake that brought it all together - unless this was just Drake's plan and he looked to another, older Marine for advice. Those that come to mind would be Garp, Tsuru, or even Sengoku who is connected to both of them as it's been said as well as Kuzan. It's all very interesting and cool to see Koby is in on the mix, but he's pretty young, too, so it makes you wonder if there's a definite connection to Garp.

With hope, we'll eventually get Drake's backstory in Wano as more info on Drake and his plans come out. I also wonder how Koby is going to combat Boa's ability; he's not an idiot, and with him being a Rear Admiral now, he's got to know about the Warlords - former warlords now - and what some of not all of them are capable of.

Also, Drake is hiding out in a debilitated home which sort of reminds me of where Kin'emon and the gang went to discuss stuff which was just as rundown and horrible, but it's likely that it's not the same exact location; interesting nonetheless!

While that was the most interesting part of the chapter to me, once again, Oda leaves us with more questions than answers and teases us, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.