Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we don't know anythign about the status of the Revolutionary Army commanders. Plus, blackbeard doesn't gain anything from going after them.

But it's the perfect time for him to go after the warlords and try to recruit them. It makes more sense imo, since he's trying to strengthen his forces right now.
Good point.
An other possibility is that he is going against the Marine because they are weakened by so many fronts - warlord,world government,revolutionary. This is the best moment to take down the marine. Isnt that what a Pirate is suppose to do?

I

Inspector_Mu

Coby rear admiral and part of Sword
Soon Coby will be Vice admiral after his fight vs Hancock

Drake the captain if Sword
No wonder why they have the X mark... I wonder who else have that mark.

What thing(s) is Teach talking ?

Sabo?!?

Posthawk Weevil Buggy , one I'd them will be badly beaten or pushed to retreat - it wont be Buggy and Weevil...

Difference between Punk Hazard Smoker & current Coby is pretty big.
Difference between current Smoker & current Coby ain't that big.
according OP timeline it must be maximum 2-3 months between Punk hazard and Current time....how strong u think Smoker got in 3 months was he on some kind of training xD
plz why don't u realize
there ain't that much difference between current coby and smoker but there is difference between Hancock and current coby and smoker....vice admirals aren't even strong enough to go toe toe with Worst Gen again Law vs Smoker
Vice Admirals <<<<< Warlords
Rear Admirals <<<<< Vice Admirals
so obviosuly
Rear Admirals <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Warlords

according OP timeline it must be maximum 2-3 months between Punk hazard and Current time....how strong u think Smoker got in 3 months was he on some kind of training xD
plz why don't u realize
there ain't that much difference between current coby and smoker but there is difference between Hancock and current coby and smoker....vice admirals aren't even strong enough to go toe toe with Worst Gen again Law vs Smoker
Vice Admirals <<<<< Warlords
Rear Admirals <<<<< Vice Admirals
so obviosuly
Rear Admirals <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Warlords
He got stronger. I don't think he mastered his df yet.

Coby rear admiral and part of Sword
Soon Coby will be Vice admiral after his fight vs Hancock

Drake the captain if Sword
No wonder why they have the X mark... I wonder who else have that mark.

What thing(s) is Teach talking ?

Sabo?!?

Posthawk Weevil Buggy , one I'd them will be badly beaten or pushed to retreat - it wont be Buggy and Weevil...
It won't be Mihawk either

Status
Not open for further replies.