Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Coby was now rear admiral, how boring. This guy boring as hell, but he is with X Drake in a special forces
They speak of two death if I read it right, maybe Vivi or Kobra or both? Sabo I don't know yet. Makes no sense to me.
I hope all shichibukai will not be arrested, taht will be boring and someone should break in the ID to send all prisoners free

People being completely ridiculous with their power level assumptions... why am I not surprised.

Coby has shown nothing so far and still ranks behind Smoker, who also trained a lot during the time skip and got haki.
There is zero evidence to suggest Coby being even close to current Smoker, just some fanfiction theories.

And the some here expect him to defeat Hancock lmfao. The woman with a completely broken DF and CoC, who toyed with VAs pre-skip and no-diffed Pacifistas.

Get out of here, really.

I

Inspector_Mu

That's because you guys think Coby is weaker than veterans
Coby : Top veteran
Hancock : Mid high tier (Yc2/3)
Hancock would probably mid diff but Coby can grow mid fight and push hancock to extreme diff.

Keep sleeping on him... the boy is ranking up fast. He has great haki + rokushiki skills ... trained by Garp. This isnt Pre ts Coby, Post Ts Coby, the hero.

Soon he's gonna be VA after this, then he will be admiral at EoS.

So it's not confirmed Sabo is dead, but smh Dragon has no news about his subordinates, so either they got captured or they are in a so critical situation they can't even contact anyone. :believe:

I also think the government used this to lure Dragon in Mariejoa

About the "incident" that happened after the reverie regarding Alabasta, pretty certain Cobra got assassinated. Morgans talked about death and assassination, which was likely in reference to him

Makino closing the bar and crying about Sabo makes me wonder tho

On the other hand, the news of Shichibukai abolishment is spreading between guys who hated them rejoicing and the ones fearing for the balance of power

My boy Coby seemingly went from captain to rear admiral, which is just one rank below Smoker. :finally: This guy is increasing in rank pretty quick. And he is also a member of SWORD that Drake is part from. I guess I could understand a little his confidence in capturing Hancock, who doesn't panic

Mihawk on the other hand knew from the get go he'd get attacked when he sent Persona away, but stood to his feet waitingvfor them to come, trembling in excitement of remembering the old times when he was getting chased :milaugh:

Doflamingo is having the time of his day in prison lol. Poor Buggy who was apparently planning something but having to pay the price of Doflamingo and Crocodile's doings lol

Overall the setup chapter was pretty good, but what is even better is that Oda didn't start act3 yet. Hopefully he follows up these events next chapter, not likely but who knows

Fun read :cheers:
Oh my gosh you are right, I do think there was an assassination. And you bet it had something to do with Cobra being nosy.

A

ardym

Sabo was absolutely not killed off. And the way the chapter reads, it doesn't appear like he "died", but rather is being reported to have done something.
i doubt that at least the reactions of those who knows him makes obvious that his Death was reported , and Morgan didn't fake it , so Sabo has to be the one who faked his death , i only can see two options Fujitora or some crazy Carasu powers

S

Shura

coby taking down a luffy ally means he is getting clapped but I dont really see luffy beating coby seriously. more likely they clash and hancock decides to head to wano. Then again that could be the favor luffy promised hancock.
I am telling you....they won't fight each other....they sit together and go fanboying over Luffy....

I

Inspector_Mu

Hancock : Mid high tier / or low high tier.
Hancock would probably mid diff but Coby can grow mid fight and push hancock to extreme diff. Or even Win with Help from 2 strong marines.

Keep sleeping on him... the boy is ranking up fast. He has great haki + rokushiki skills ... trained by Garp. This isnt Pre ts Coby, Post Ts Coby, the hero.

Luffy came out stronger than warlords (except Posthawk and Weevil) ,
with g4 he was Mid high tier but needed more experience And better haki to be High high tier.

I need to review my PL
Post automatically merged:

Hancock : Mid high tier / or low high tier.
Hancock would probably upper-mid diff but Coby can grow mid fight and push hancock to extreme diff. Or even Win with Help from 2 strong marines.

Luffy came out stronger than warlords (except Posthawk and Weevil) ,
with g4 he was Mid high tier but needed more experience And better haki to be High high tier.

I need to review my PL

Status
Not open for further replies.