Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am telling you....they won't fight each other....they sit together and go fanboying over Luffy....
yeah . I bet coby moves to wano and joins drake. Thats where he makes his name . capturing hancock has implications on the story I cant even thingk about. coby will be a legit enemy. hancock's tattoo could make her a slave again. she cannot/must not be captured.

A

ardym

Koby will not arrest her , there ought something to happen , especially the will talk about Luffy , they could do it after Hancock turned his soldiers to Stone

yeah . I bet coby moves to wano and joins drake. Thats where he makes his name . capturing hancock has implications on the story I cant even thingk about. coby will be a legit enemy. hancock's tattoo could make her a slave again. she cannot/must not be captured.
there is a reason Oda is sending Coby towards Hancock instead of other marine.....
Yeah Oda is basically protecting Boa Hancock.

If Coby is serious about capturing Boa, then I'm looking forward to him getting smacked.

A nobody like Coby shouldn't be messing with Luffy's waifu.

Though I get the feeling that coby will let boa go once he realizes boa is luffy's friend.

A

ardym

I truly hope so. From opposing fighters to allies.
yeah that would be so genial , and would to Doffy's question , "who will betray whom?" and Fujitora's power is really fitting he is CoO monster , he could already has heard every thing that WG planed against Alabsta , and he is clever . Sabo would be his best die in the situation

so morgan said there are 3 incidents
  • result of reverie -> this is abolishment of the sichibukai , quite clear
  • someone dies
  • and someone trying to kill someone else
and we have this unknown variable that ties with either points above
  • coby's "that thing"
  • sabo's fate
  • garp's arabasta news
  • blackbeard "letting it in the hand of the marine"
  • chiper pool wanting to silence one of those point
anyone wanna take guess and tie them to a complete circle?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
If Coby is serious about capturing Boa, then I'm looking forward to him getting smacked.

A nobody like Coby shouldn't be messing with Luffy's waifu.

Though I get the feeling that coby will let boa go once he realizes boa is luffy's friend.
I personally don't see a conflict arising between them, as something occurs to make them bring up Luffy. After all, now that Hancock's a free agent, she can choose to willingly join Luffy.

Koby will not arrest her , there ought something to happen , especially the will talk about Luffy , they could do it after Hancock turned his soldiers to Stone
This is why I disagree.
Luffy knows Hancock's backstory, her capture at the hands of celestial dragons will enrage him, which will trigger the final war, the beginning of the strawhats/revolutionary army alliance.

Now that's the stuff. Can only hope we get a bit more next week since Act 3 didn't start, cause damn, would not want to be waiting another thirty odd chapters for some resolution here.

Its so obviously meant to make us think that Sabo is dead, which so obviously isn't the case, that I'm thinking the whole thing is a red herring and he's the attempted assassin, or is being framed for it. And given there's been an Alabasta incident, that suggests that Cobra could have been assassinated, or an attempt on Vivi.

Morgans is actually amazing. And Attach secretly being CP is hilarious

Suppose we have to suspect Kuzan of being a Sword now. Drake's true allegiances is one of the more unsurprising reveals Oda's done, but still a good one that makes a lot of sense.

The power level forums will be something to behold if we actually get to see the Warlords (former) kick ass. The coffin boat cometh to the New World. Might also get to see Vegapunk's alternative.

And Weevil's where Marco is, which again though expected, brings a whole new wrinkle to precedings.

Oh, and Blackbeard's on the move

So yeah, please Oda, another chapter of events around the world next week. Just one. Can go back to Wano after that.

Fantastic chapter!!
Think the WG would have killed King cobra. Hope Vivi is fine... Maybe Sabo has rescued both Kuma and Vivi out of reverie

The dialogue between Garp and Neptune was very interesting as well. Even Revos don't have info on four main guys who went to rescue Kuma and declare war on WG. Mostly they are safe.

Morgans knocking out that agent was funny xD. I think he is strong. His flying HQ was also nice...
I expected death of cobra and retraction of warlord system even before reverie started and it has happened ( cobra's death not confirmed). Glad to see all of the warlords again... They all may play very crucial role in final war against WG.

Marines surrounding them instantly was good to see but hopefully Oda shows end result of Warlords prevailing over Marine HQ rear admiral or Vice admirals....

So X Drake is like captain of secret marine branch called swords. Finally X Drake's true identity is revealed... May be their true aim is to bring Wano under WG control? Koby's response like we don't have enough soldiers is making me to think like that...

Now Koby has been promoted to rear admiral?? He is getting promotions very fast lol... Wonder which island BB is aiming to capture... Is he telling about Wano or Alabasta or any other island.... Very excited for next chapter

if we assume sword is an undercover agent tasked to infiltrate the yonkou, some of yoususpect aokiji is also one and he infiltrated bb.
is shanks and big mom has also one of these?

would law also do the same to the straw hat? or will he become a counter mole?

oda gave soo many things to talk about its insane

Status
Not open for further replies.