Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Here you go @MUUGEN
so we have two second wagon options:
mango or conq

which of these have the more damning evidence against them?
Watson asks which of Conq or Mango have the most damning evidence against them. In this context, "damning evidence" pertains to mech.
Muugen quotes the post as responds "Ratchet". Q.E.D Muugen is trying to posture around my potential wagon by hoping those less engaged will believe his claims without evidence. Not a bad strategy, in SRM.

This slot can go.

Ratchet

In context, Muugen was trying to move votes away from TAC to put them on me. I obviously know my alignment, and assuming that vote manipulation is in play (my vote was silenced last phase) if 5 or so joined the wagon with him it easily could have swung from TAC.

Here you go @MUUGEN
Watson asks which of Conq or Mango have the most damning evidence against them. In this context, "damning evidence" pertains to mech.
Muugen quotes the post as responds "Ratchet". Q.E.D Muugen is trying to posture around my potential wagon by hoping those less engaged will believe his claims without evidence. Not a bad strategy, in SRM.

This slot can go.
ratchet in regards to second wagon.

try again.

In context, Muugen was trying to move votes away from TAC to put them on me. I obviously know my alignment, and assuming that vote manipulation is in play (my vote was silenced last phase) if 5 or so joined the wagon with him it easily could have swung from TAC.
sure, like I as scum would do something so foolish openly. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ratchet

ratchet in regards to second wagon.

try again.
That isn't the point. You were asked "who has the most damning evidence" and then tried to sell a case you have been unable to make. Given that TAC has flipped scum, it looks pretty bad to me. For all the trash talk you give to say, Flower, relying on mech here will b pretty much the only defence you can muster. Better hope Prof clears you otherwise chances are, my kill is going your way tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.