Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're the same person that thinks slaying orochi will match up to the legendary feat of ryuma. same bozo that thinks orochi is a dragon when’s he’s a snake. whats their to argue with an insecure misinformed Sanji fan like you. ur going out sad after wano.
Screenshotted

Either way Zoro wont fight Kaido. And him defeating King isnt as impressive as WCI Sanji:milaugh:

And weaker than Zoro too. If I remember correctly, Zoro knocked him out with only his little hilt tap.
That was a heavily weakened Sanji. Thats as retarded as saying Sanji knocked out Luffy with a kick.

@Chrono Who do you think Sanji will run into first and fight before his fight with Queen?
First of all I believe in Sanji vs King. However I dont mind if he does fight Queen.

And I really dont give a fuck who he fightd before. It wont be important and will just be a few clashes.

However I am hoping for Apoo vs Sanji or maybe Drake vs Sanji rematch.

That was a heavily weakened Sanji. Thats as retarded as saying Sanji knocked out Luffy with a kick.

First of all I believe in Sanji vs King. However I dont mind if he does fight Queen.

And I really dont give a fuck who he fightd before. It wont be important and will just be a few clashes.

However I am hoping for Apoo vs Sanji or maybe Drake vs Sanji rematch.
I personally want to see Drake vs Sanji rematch before his main fight I believe that would be an awesome matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.