Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Snitch look on Volume covers

Credits to @T.D.A for finding this lmao
Bruh I wouldn't even be surprised. I don't even think Shanks is bad but there is something going on with his character that's not exactly "good" either. Talking to genocidal Tenryuubito that are the Gorosei should be the first key into realizing he's not 100% a good person

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Bruh I wouldn't even be surprised. I don't even think Shanks is bad but there is something going on with his character that's not exactly "good" either. Talking to genocidal Tenryuubito that are the Gorosei should be the first key into realizing he's not 100% a good person
I wouldn't even mind it. I've often joked about it, like this

Shanks is evil.

He wants one piece for himself, but knows only the D's can claim it. That's why he was worried about Teach and Ace clashing, because he could lose a D that way.

BB figured out his plan earlier and gave him the scar as an answer.

Shanks then went to Luffy, and gave up his arm for him willingly to prompt up a reaction from him, and make Luffy feel as if he owes something to him.
Notice how we do not see his eyes, but only a smile, and an ominous one as well.

That way he can use Luffy. He knows time is approaching.

Peep that badass look and vibe he is giving off, a tad bit ominous as well.

After figuring out that Ace was similar to his captain, and that he wanted to make WB the king, Shanks gave up on him.

Shanks even went so far as to prevent Kaido from reaching WB, his former crew mate. Kaido probably wanted to help him. :pepedoffy:

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Here is my objective and unbiased statement for the best possible thing for Zoro.

- If Zoro fights Kaido.....He will 10000000% not slay him. He will also have to tag team with Luffy, and will be outshined like a Mofo.

- If Zoro fights King......He will not have the importance that Sanji got last arc of being arc hero. He will not be against someone who is on the same status of Big Bad. He will just be against an underling

- Zoro's best bet is Orochi honestly. If Oda can just scale him to YC1 by making his DF OP af. Not only will Zoro defeat a commander lvl person. He will also defeat him and have the same solo glory that Ryuma got. And will be arc hero lile Sanji was last arc. Being the hero of Wanokuni.

If he takes on Kaido, he will get overshadowed and if he takes on King, he wont be as relevant. Im truly not trolling or baiting.
Stfu you ain’t no Oda. What do you know

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Wow, even i forgot if shanks had that look. And i just check in the anime, shanks didnt say a word about luffy become 5th emperors and just smiling. :hohoho:

The perfect plan. Groom a kid to do all the work for you while you party and drink and bang chicks, and then take him out after he finished everything and claim the prize

Status
Not open for further replies.