Controversial Sweden's ''Democracy''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Fight against those who do not believe in Allāh or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allāh and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah1 willingly while they are humbled. (9:29)

Remember, O Prophet,˺ when your Lord revealed to the angels, “I am with you. So make the believers stand firm. I will cast horror into the hearts of the disbelievers. So strike their necks and strike their fingertips.” (8:12)

How do you defend this type of shit? And don't even get me started on Mohammed marrying a child.
You're going to get yourself banned friend

Let's just leave religion behind. Then we can actually take real steps in finding common ground with one another.
Nice Dream
Won't happen tho
People already made their new replacement religions aka capitalism, communism, liberalism etc
Post automatically merged:

To be fair, where is it illegal to burn the Quran ?
In Isis occupied territory, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc

Iraq has 90% and 0 suicide percent literacy rate before a certain modernized government invaded over "having nukes"

Given the state of the states and the west its rich calling us regressive lmfao
It's true that the United States take a big portion of the blame when it comes to destabilizing and sometimes making these countries "regress" to an outdated way of life. It doesn't mean it's the right way to live tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.