Controversial Sweden's ''Democracy''

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is always mankind
People use different things to justify their wars.
Science is also used for bad and immoral things but also for a lot of good things
Everything can be used for good and bad
God is for peace, respect, love , unity and justice. God cares for every single being of his creation.
I always say that God gave us guidance and religion is what people made out of it (sadly it’s flawed like mankind).
Those power hungry religious leaders/ fake prophets are the worst
It pains me to see how God's name was used for so many bad things, also Jesus or Mohammed's names
The problem regarding Mohammed is that his name was used by various fake prophets to push their own evil agendas.
Mohammed is for my people a symbol of peace and kindness and fought against oppressors. This is why we’re fighting since 1500 years for every single human being who gets oppressed, regardless of his religion and ethnicity.
There are so many fake Hadiths (records of quotes, actions etc) about Mohammed. It’s impossible that most of them a true. It’s easy, just take a person who has a high authority like Mohammed and use his name after his death to push your own agenda.
This why I, as a firm believer in God, criticise Religion a lot but this not the root of the problem.

Racism, arrogance, greed, egoism etc. are the venoms which get mixed with various aspects of our life’s, be it religion or science.

Burning the Koran is disrespectful and insulting Anne Frank is absolutely disgusting. Both is not alright

You don't have to go that far haha. For instance, France only became secular under the 3rd republic in 1905. But even then, it doesn't stop intolerance.
Germany still isn't secular
We still have religious education class in school.

And whenever 'progressive' politicians etc express their support for Islam their reasoning is 'we all believe in the same god'(referring to the god of Christians and Muslims aka Abraham's god )
Which is obviously a false statement as not every german citizen believes in the abrahamic God or in monotheism.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're right, then what was his beef with hitler before 1935?
Mussolini had closer ties to France & England + promised protection to Austria. Generally held a low opinion and Italy gained some Austrian lands from WW1 that he believed Hitler would eventually ask for (he did). Relations only began to progress in 1935 after the Italian invasion of Ethiopia, for which Hitler complimented/vocally support as the Western nations condemned and sanctioned Italy for.

Sweden is atheis-secular nation . Duh.
‘Of course they would ban any religion books if they find offensI’ve.

‘China did restrict religion beliefs/stuff . China is atheist-secular nation.

That thing you can’t insult human being is different than religion because whatever secular society value it.
‘Doesn’t matther it is against freedom of speech which it never exist in first place.

‘Read history .
Everyobe know this since 2000s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summoning a Muslim who believes in freedom @Cross_Marian
Freedom is good within the framework of morality and kindness
If your freedom hurts an innocent person or destroys creation, then it turns into egoism and is far away from freedom
I like the old saying of the Native American People
We should live in harmony with nature and not USE nature

Status
Not open for further replies.