Controversial Sweden's ''Democracy''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom is good within the framework of morality and kindness
If your freedom hurts an innocent person or destroys creation, then it turns into egoism and is far away from freedom
I like the old saying of the Native American People
We should live in harmony with nature and not USE nature
Unfortunately people like Bleak believe that morality is what the Qu’ran says it is (ehich is wrong)

Unfortunately people like Bleak believe that morality is what the Qu’ran says it is (ehich is wrong)
It is.. And i have the right to say so

Just like your deranged views on desecration bigot.

He once called me an ''radical non-traditionalist '' for stating that LGBT people are not mentally ill
Don't remember the context and never claimed LGBTQ people are mentally ill altogether

I also believe in the Koran
You know that there are many different interpretations regarding some contents
I see a book of love and wisdom when I read the Koran
They killed the family of the prophet and tried to taint the holy message of peace
Im not too familiar with the history around it. But yeah sounds about right, religion used for other reasons as a way to get followers

Im not too familiar with the history around it. But yeah sounds about right, religion used for other reasons as a way to get followers
Yeah it’s sad but was always a part of human history
Most prophets got killed, exiled, were labelled as liars or their name was used for various agendas.
I don’t even visit our house of prayer because the teachers are all money hungry bastards
I pray for myself and try to educate myself
They will never shake my faith

Most prophets got killed, exiled, were labelled as liars or their name was used for various agendas.
I don’t even visit our house of prayer because the teachers are all money hungry bastards
My true gripes with religion come from its open-interpretation. Something that encourages such hardcore belief and dedication, but can also be so easily manipulated

And I support your right to practice your religion as much as you want. Yet BleakAsh doesn't understand that there is a world out there where many of us base our morality outside of religion. I don't think he grasps the concept.

UAE
Is it history of religions ?
There's Catholic / Protestant / ethics class(all non Christians and non religious kids go there )

They also teach basic info about world religions but there's a clear focus on the specific denomination.
I was in Catholic class, they'd prepare us for First communion and made us learn stuff like all Catholic holidays by heart.
I can't say religion class is unbiased.
But once you turn 14 you may choose which class you want to attend

Status
Not open for further replies.